New LFS in Roxy Square 2

• SRC Member
found a NEW LFS during my hair cut, shop next to my hair saloon.

i was about to setup my 4ft Tank and bought almost everything from the shop, as shop having opening sales. I compare price after discount and thing are really cheap there.

really a?? which floor? the place looks a little deserted one, please direct... :P

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

Hi salted fish,

Happening over at the shop! wat kind of stuff they're selling and how to get there? :D:rolleyes:

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

Hi, been there today very cool place for reefer, they sell most of the basic and advance marine equipment, can try to find budgeted item.Roxy Squre 2 (Opps. Parkway parade, next to Century Roxy Squre Hotel) unit no I think is #01-123.Oh, by the way u can reach there using the overhead bridge.

Ya...Marine Pets show tank is very very nice.. How or what did they add into the tank to make the coral grow so well??

Just maintain your water quality, keep water paranmeter constant, then you can have a tank like them. oh yah other factor also affect the corals.

Yah, love the tank at marine pets. so colourful and the corals extend very very well...but I guess that's because Gilbert is really diligent in maintaining his tank, doing water changes fequently, not forgetting his years of experience in reefing and the range of products that he can help himself to! haha...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

Wow... Change water every 2days. Then must stay next to the sea or condo like Caribbean (next to Sentosa)

Constantly pump in fresh seawater and pump out stale water..then no nid to dose anything liao. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY - STOLEN CRYPTO ASSETS RECOVERY SERVICES

2. 0

WTS WaveMaker (Jebao)

3. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY - STOLEN CRYPTO ASSETS RECOVERY SERVICES

4. 0

WTS Torch Coral frags

5. 11

❅ Zoanthid Pasar Malam Sales ❅