Tench1's Reefing log

tench1

hey tench1,

nice thought on drilling of rocks.

I have drilled small holes for cable ties before. maybe drill a small hole 1st then use a larger bit.

Also you may want to consider gettting the BM acrylic frag plugs that Dr Evil carries.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

hey tench1,

nice thought on drilling of rocks.

I have drilled small holes for cable ties before. maybe drill a small hole 1st then use a larger bit.

Also you may want to consider gettting the BM acrylic frag plugs that Dr Evil carries.

Hey Jacky!

Yeah, thanks for the note. Im aware that must drill a smaller hole 1st, before enlarging to bigger hole. :)

Got some experience from my current job.

Btw, my reason for using existing rock is to incorporate the different frags of zoas onto a rock, to make it into a zoas ROCK!

Then incorporate into my tank!

:)

What do you think?

Hey Jacky!

Yeah, thanks for the note. Im aware that must drill a smaller hole 1st, before enlarging to bigger hole. :)

Got some experience from my current job.

Btw, my reason for using existing rock is to incorporate the different frags of zoas onto a rock, to make it into a zoas ROCK!

Then incorporate into my tank!

:)

What do you think?

nice idea bro but

Personally I prefer to have zoas cluster on a small little round rock. I feel that they look nice like a ball. then imagine have several of these zoas like ice cream scoop :)

:P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

I wana a zoas Plateau! With many different colors of 'flowers', sizes and pattern!

The thought of it, wow! itchy hand already...!

:groupwavereversed: that will be nice too ... chiong arh.....!!!!!!!!!!!