shutterbugs!

terryansimon

okay all photographers...urh. fall in or something. then when can meet up one day and go take photos or something. like PSS *Photographic Society of Singapore* like that. :P

don't worry even if you're a complete rookie. I've taken so many photos and I can tell you till this day I still make the stupidest of mistakes. :P we're all here to learn and to share in this wonderful experience. (=

1) terryansimon *armed with his trusty Canons*

maybe we can meet up one day and go take photos or something? although I'm more of a street photographer. need to use my Contax T3. has been sitting in the dry cabinet for way too long. :P

logo_hasselblad.gif

still the king of cameras. nothing will ever beat a Hasselblad. mmm. except Leicas. :P AND HOW CAN I FORGET ROLLEI! woohoo the three superb workhorses. mmmmmm.

• SRC Member

terry: you still have that 600mm long lens? I want to try!!!

x-japan: Z1 is a plaything, you hold the camera in your hands you can tell oredi, go to funan minolta showroom and try out the cameras before commiting. check out www.dpreview.com for reviews.

yeah let's have a photoshoot outing! let's go pasir ris and shoot chio bus!! hahahahhaha...

seriously tho, I don't mind gg for a photoshoot. anyone know of good spots?

I want to go too.. provide I am free..!!

aimai this sat or some weekend..?

where got place to take chio bu n they dun mind..

next time car show must chio u all to go..!!

haha.. then we rotate n pose with the gals..

hiakhiak.. let me go home n check some pics

I took at the last car show.

terry: you still have that 600mm long lens? I want to try!!!

x-japan: Z1 is a plaything, you hold the camera in your hands you can tell oredi, go to funan minolta showroom and try out the cameras before commiting. check out www.dpreview.com for reviews.

yeah let's have a photoshoot outing! let's go pasir ris and shoot chio bus!! hahahahhaha...

seriously tho, I don't mind gg for a photoshoot. anyone know of good spots?

sold my complete minolta system plus flash and all to finance my Canon D30. and you know how horribly expensive telescopic lenses for Canon are. unless I get third party lenses like Tokina. I'm eyeing a fix apperture fixed distance telephoto lens. mmm.

• SRC Member

wow... you went the DSLR way? damn ex man!!!! one gripe tho, you see new paper, the soccer shots (local matches) all use digicams, damn lousy quality, tons of noise, prob cuz soccer matchs are poorly lit and need fast shutter, why can't they stick to film??

ok let's have outing!!! I wanna play with terry's cam!!! heh... :lol:

can't blame lah. digital is a faster way to go through for broadcast media.

I still use film! my Contax T3. (= although I kinda regret "selling" back my Hasselblad. 503CW I think. but I never used it. just loaned it from my old company. :P want to act cool mah. walk around with a Hasselblad. hahaha. right. I didn't even dare bring it out.

digital backs have been in the industry for a long time already! way before DSLRs. I think since 1994 if I'm not wrong. may be slightly later. I got into the hobby in 1997 and I read that digital backs were out. just that it was super bulky. and they had a problem with the leaf shutter or something like that. don't know. can't remember shit if you ask me.

Seagull? nice brand. I thought its a TLR? oh if you want to try out medium format, why don't you try out the Pentax? get a good 2nd/3rd hand Pentax. they are not bad if you ask me. or you can get Mamiyas...if anybody sells them here that is. its like a bloody priced possession.

even if I were to stop my photography interest, I'll still get a Hasselblad for keeps sake. :P

or maybe a Rollei as well. :P