weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• SRC Member

wahha

CF told me considered small..then i ask then how big..they say 4 inches...

cos they usually will categorize into S M L XL etc..

dint know their S is 4 inches

whaha

tot consider medium liao..

yah Deepblue...get as small as possible...but same colours as yours..

dun wan the yellow versions..

got my hp right?

just buy and contact me later..

i sure will get..

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah Deepblue...get as small as possible...but same colours as yours..

dun wan the yellow versions..

got my hp right?

just buy and contact me later..

i sure will get..

No prob...I know my tangs... :lol::lol: will try to go down on Sat. Interested in going ..we can arrange on Friday. ;) OK...going zzzz :snore:

I know CF fishes are top quality but anything can happens, so when $$$ is involved then need to be extra careful. Scary I blind or what choose a fish with some defect then the guy who asked to buy for him dun like it then got problem liao cos I am a very "chin cai" when it comes to buying fish so other pple might be different.

But good ah deepblue buying for you should be okie, he got very sharp eyes.

Ivcap, you referring to the white one har? I think I know which one they are referring to liao, quite big lei (for my standard).

• SRC Member

wahaha

i work on weekends one...only free in the mornings...

shitty woking hrs...

thats why need your big help in getting loh..

somemore no car..only 2 ka....

lol... I have no problem in helping at all provided you've to be aware of the rish of the LS dying on the way to you. Or I choose one that you didn't like etc these type of reasonable things ah.

I encounter I buy things for pple before and that guy didn't like the one I choose in the end I had to keep for myself.

So hope you understand har cos you cannot be there to choose so you have to trust my judgement so next time I go CF I help you buy lor. I can pop by tomorrow, you wanna or not? Then I drop off at the community center for you :P

• SRC Member

hmm..

not sure if that is what i want..

i wan the one in Deepblue's tank..

whaha

5 inches...confirm too big liao..

2-3 inches best...

any mini kole tangs ard?

ML ones too big for my liking..

got one place that day got the ultra mini kole tang. But today I went there it's sold liao.

I dunno what deepblue's tank's AP ah.... damn cham.... how to help you buy? The color is pale pale type one right? I think abt 4-5" like that. Too big lar, wait for new shipment! Then you call and ask and if the size is nice you go down and see for yourself and choose, CF is open from 8am to 6pm everyday except CNY! More than enuff time for you to go buy, bring home put in tank and then go to work :P

• SRC Member

whahah

yah loh..

wait for deepblue...

his too chio liao...set high standard...

if u spot mini kole then help me buy..

:evil::evil:

go CF by taxi..i can bankrupt ah....fish alr expensive...havent add transport costs

whahaha

• SRC Member
not a lavendar.....Flubbey's favourite...guess again.

Ivcap...I see a 2.5 inch to 3 inch one...will get for you...more enjoyable to see them grow ;)

Wah!!! Who says my favourite? :huh::eyebrow::D

eat until I nearly broke liao...Mingie is really the Princess of the Land of Gluttonius... :P

But really I have to admit that the colour is nice and I quite like the blue spots... :yeah:

Saw a small specimen at LCK the other day and nearly got it if not for the sudden jot of memory that reminds me of my Mingie being also of that small size when I first acquired her and only take me less than 6 months to feed her till that size you saw. :o