weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Now my salifin tang attacking the poor foxface!!! Foxface hiding eveywhere but sailfin following it everywhere. Let's hope they work it out soon! 1/2 sian man.

poor foxface... are sailfin dat agressive??? :unsure:

How can a salifin tang and foxface be same color? How both of them change color also cannot be the same.

Hmm... perhaps the shape of the face is the same?? beats me man.

Now the foxface went into hiding in the LR.

The salifin tang is patrolling the tang now, I think trying to hunt the foxface down.

Wow never expected the salifin tang to be the new king of the tank.

Hey cookie, can I request for low PO4 amos cookies?

Did a rescape to the SPS side of the tank so I get more space for SPS :P

In the process I got rid of one 1/2" hairy crab (crush to death) and one 2" hair crab (peel off the top shell, throw back to tank for my cleaner shrimps).

Hopefully didn't stress the fishes too much end up all get white spot.

Repositioned my tunze 6000 at the same time.

All tunze is off now while I wait for the epoxy to cure. Meanwhile all fishes are out in full force.

post-34-1082805949.jpg

bro...I was thinking that if you get more rocks and build up one side, not only it gives the tank a more '3D' look, created greater sense of depth (dun know how to put it :paiseh::lol: ), some of your sps will also benefit a lot from the more intense light... :lol::lol:

love the big green colony in the middle ;)

Bro bubble_gum, there's no fighting between my YT and sailifin tang. The salifin tang is more than 2x the size of the YT so it can only see but do nothing to it.

bro deepblue,

Which side of you mean? Actually on the right side it is slight slopping down all the way from the rear of the tank to abt 6" from the front of the tank. The top part of the rock at the rear is about 8" from the surface and then slopes down to 1" at the end of the slope.

I asked my wife to help me look and give idea but this time she bo chap me so I suggestions.

I broke off a few frags during the rescaping yesterday so have put them on some holes (taught by Hon) and will wait for them to grow. Once they grow big big don't worry I will spare you some frags.