my 3ft tank

ryan

• SRC Member
hmmm... okok... where to get ballast etc?actually I have a ballast and holder above my sump tank left there by previous owner, but dunno how to conenct. he said it's for PL-C or something like that.

oh okok...

no prob...

will figure it out with you i know what it is all about...

if you want help that is...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I think I know where you shopped this evening, then they have the best stock of Dispars I've seen.

The nicer Alpha males were snapped up by a mad man from Punggol, but looks like yours are pretty good too. One of them does look a little on the thin side.

you... you... Ah!!!... where did you get that anthias?!?

but as you already knew, mine is fully loaded up already... can't stock anymore...

tonight Bio-Ocean On??? or you went already???

ryz: sorry to reply your msg so late, as i was totally tied up yesterday, didn't logged in at all...

to reply you: PR/OP/Reb**n/Harle****/WC, all very near my office, walking/driving wun take more than 5 mins... esp PR, walk there only 1 min...

anyway, you were supposed to PM me your contact, hehe... whenever i go LFSing/FARMing will call you. And ryan too lah... (usually i go with angry, now got more buddies liao... )

• SRC Member

ryan can i ask something ?? wat are those strings on your IOF system doing is it cabe tie

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices