WTS: Red Face Zoa with Black mouth and Bright green skirting- GRAB FAS

AloysiusMun

• SRC Member

Hi Hi,

Its me again!

I dont like too many of the same thing. TOO many of these Eagle eyes in my tank. Decided to sell some of them off.

So much for the talking. Look at the pictures and decide for yourself! groupwavereversed.gif

5005147318_74e30a6ef8_b.jpg

YK2O0536_rs by AloysiusMun, on Flickr

5004535031_747e1045da_b.jpg

YK2O0550_rs by AloysiusMun, on Flickr

Photos are all taken under the Maxspect 110W with both Blue and White Channel on.

Each frag has about 40polyps. All frags are going at 30 bucks only!

Preferred dealing in the East. PM me for immediate Deal! groupwavereversed.gif

ThanxSmiley.gif

Hi Aloysius,

Here's a pic of the frag in my tank now. Sorry for the lousy pic (phone camera). At the sandbed for the time being...still thinking where to relocate it to...

IMG_0183.jpg

One question. The center part of the frag still ok. But the edge polyps are all quite loose and quite a few of them have dropped off. Is this something of concern?

Cheers,

Lawrence

My 1.5ft Nano tank

Equipment: Sump with chaeto, hydor nano wavemakers, Maxspect 60W LED, return pump Rio 12HF

Livestock: 2xMaroon Clown, Yellow Watchman Goby, Algae Blenny, six-line wrasse, Fire & Skunk Shrimp, turbo snails, hermit crabs.

Corals: Zoas, Rics, Hammer, Blue & Green Starpolyps.

• SRC Member

Those are lose polyps that I fragged off the mother colony. When I was fragging, some of the polyps were in crevices so I cut them off polyp by polyp. I just superglued these polyps on to the sides. It's normal and u can either super glue it back or gather the loose polyps and superglue it on another rock.

The nature of the mother colony is that the polyps are very tall. Hence it's not as packed as the usual zoas we get. Yep.

Good to see that the zoa is doing fine in ur tank! :groupwavereversed:

I do hope u like them! :)

Yeah, luv them. :)

so is it ok I put glue at the base of the polyp? Won't kill it, right?

My 1.5ft Nano tank

Equipment: Sump with chaeto, hydor nano wavemakers, Maxspect 60W LED, return pump Rio 12HF

Livestock: 2xMaroon Clown, Yellow Watchman Goby, Algae Blenny, six-line wrasse, Fire & Skunk Shrimp, turbo snails, hermit crabs.

Corals: Zoas, Rics, Hammer, Blue & Green Starpolyps.

• SRC Member

Hi Aloysius,

Here's a pic of the frag in my tank now. Sorry for the lousy pic (phone camera). At the sandbed for the time being...still thinking where to relocate it to...

IMG_0183.jpg

One question. The center part of the frag still ok. But the edge polyps are all quite loose and quite a few of them have dropped off. Is this something of concern?

Cheers,

Lawrence

Hi bro, since u gonna gel the lose polyps,

Maybe u can consider to gel them on a small pc of rock,

Making a frag out of it, can do exchange in future.

Cheers