Wanted marine livestocks

deelrohan

i have some leftover coral to give FOC :) ..

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

sorry typo .. some coral sand .. not coral :x

[DECOMMEND]

Tank : 24" x 12" x 15" Acrylic Gex Tank

Lightings : Maxspect Razor 120W , Maxspect G2 160W ( Sold )
Skimmer : Red Sea Prizm
Dosing : Brightwell Aquatics Microbacter7,
Brightwell Aquatics Biofuel, Florida Aqua Farms It's Clear,

Florida Aqua Farms Coralline Stimulator.

Wavemaker : Tunze Nanostream 6015

• SRC Member

giving you now is = to letting the fish die.... get your tank up before u buy new fishes...

• SRC Member

Wow so you're that dude whom posted the previous time

now start a new topic since that one is full of reefers advises?

I kinda wanna know how these fishes are "angelfish,starfish,clownfish,butterflyfish and some other fishes"

before any of our bros or sis here give you

(wanted to contribute to you but upon knowing who you were then...) :angry:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

hmm the fishes are alright and i bought a protein skimmer,hydrometer which was recomended by some shop in serangoon for 49 dollars i think and i wanted calcium reactor but this guy sold me calcium powder and say with the powder no need reactor and some ph tester =)

• SRC Member

bro skyk staying toh guan :ph34r: ,

btw bro Arie, there's offen many bros selling 2nd hand test kits,some even bundle kits bout $30 if u'r lucky :ph34r: ,

do get more test kits, 1st 2 weeks without anything is ok, wats scary usually hits u after dat, like as some bros had advised, best to read up more, no reactor is ok but gotta maintance certain things at certain level(test kit to show),

dun worry bout livestock, always c reefer giving lots of goodies+ :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

fish and seahorse dun mix btw, if you want to keep them together.

and i hope you cycled your tank long enough.

please do more research/reading before seeing things start dying.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

hmm the fishes are alright and i bought a protein skimmer,hydrometer which was recomended by some shop in serangoon for 49 dollars i think and i wanted calcium reactor but this guy sold me calcium powder and say with the powder no need reactor and some ph tester =)

If you're in serangoon north can try petmart they offer very competitive prices

calcium powder (kalkwasser)add suitable amount then mixed with distilled water and allow it to drip slowly into sump

actually I dunno why u got both the kalkwasser and the ph meter? :fear:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

i also new begginer in marine, but when i see this guy. i really want to shoot him too. no plan, no cycle and buy funny funny thing and think the tank is ready to start killing. What kind of people is this?

Please forgive me if i am too rude.

• SRC Member

i also new begginer in marine, but when i see this guy. i really want to shoot him too. no plan, no cycle and buy funny funny thing and think the tank is ready to start killing. What kind of people is this?

Please forgive me if i am too rude.

you should just kindly shut the *expletive* up -.-

• SRC Member

Harmony harmony, forum's a place for all to share n learn :friends:

Actually I feel that Bro Arie should have already learn his lesson after 2 similar incidents

lets not condemn him any further since everyone makes mistakes in life and lets just move on

instead of condemning him while not allowing him to move on.

(me myself made mistakes in the past too and those were the "Times") :paiseh:

Bro post questions you have doubt with and our friendly bros would be happy enough to assist you!

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Dear bros,

this reefer here is really has an irresponsible character (IRC).

OOOFishFish had agreed to give him the whole tank set (2ft cube + Cabinet + Sump Tank + pipings + etc etc..) upon agreement to collect the WHOLE tank set.

IRC agreed to collect the whole tank set this afternoon. OooFishFish's had instructed his younger bro to direct IRC to collect the whole tank set as OooFishFish has to work. After OooFishFish's younger bro had seen IRC taken the whole set, he went back into the house (naturally...)

This is not the end..... this is the interesting part:

IRC apparently went back and left some boards and Styrofoam boards (from the whole tank set) infront of OooFishFish's house!!

Not only that, he left the 2ft cube (main tank) and the cabinet at the void deck!!! (Which is illegal and can be fined)

What IRC wanted was only the sump tank which OooFishFish agreed only to give him as a set (FOC off course)....

In the end, OooFishFish's younger bro and dad had to carry up the tank back to his house again. OooFishFish found that the cabinet was damaged due to IRC's afternoon move.

I feel that the tank can be given to a new reefer instead. Now, the tank is totally wasted and being dumped away.

IMO, please do not... and I mean DO NOT give anything to IRC.

• Like 1

Main Tank: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft

Sump Tank: 2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft

Overflow Pump: 4500 l/hr

Lighting: T5 HO Metal Halide

Wavemaker: MP40w

Skimmer: BK Mini 200

Chiller: Arctica DBM-250 1/3hp

Phosphate Reactor: TLF Phosban 150