Tank for sale - PM your offer

Tanggy

• SRC Member

Thanks all bros for the overwhelming response. Due to the holidays I was not online and unable to rply. very sorry. Those interested pls PM me with your contact number cos it is very tedious to PM everyone. Thanks. Anyone interested in a 1/4HP chiller? Have decided on a 5ft tank so need to upgrade my chiller. this chiller is 1yrs+ old. Working fine. It is a Resun C-250 not the CL-650. I dont find it noisy and cannot hear it when my fan is running. Can come over to listen lor. It is in metal housing and not Plastic. It chill my tank (80gallon) by 1 deg in less then 30mins and runs every 2hrs+. Will be posting it soon lor. :lol:

I am using a CL-650, I think mine is a 1/4 hp version....not sure abt Resun C-250 , is it a 1/8 hp one...? or just another model?...good to check it out :)

• SRC Member

RYZ. wah you so kiasu, definitely singaporean. Well the tank has been tentatively reserved for ryz till this weekend. Sorry to the previous few who offered cos you guy did not confirm or did call me liaoz. and Rzy confirm first. But if Rzy put aeroplane then.. hmm.... ke ke.... :lol::lol:

Well the second in line is bassfishy who shown much interest in the tank but his PM to confirm came jus slightly later then Rzy. So bassfishy, will let you know if buyer backout lor. :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Sorry all bros who have sms me. cos my phone got problems. cannot receive sms intermitently. So my appologies to those who sms me and no reply. :( ai.... new tank, need chiller and now phone die! must rob bank liaoz!! ke ke.... :P