Tank for sale - PM your offer

Tanggy

• SRC Member

Hi all bros. Upgrading tank so selling off my current 4mth+ tank/sump/stand. Bought Aug 03. Letting go the following

3x1.5x2ft tank (65gallon w/overflow)

2x1.5x1.5ft sump (35gallon)

WI Stand (No rust at all)

DIY Cabinet with 1/2 inch plywood all round and below each tank.

DIY Hood

Black Oyama background

All piping and ball valves

The above are very new and in great condition. The are no scratches (tank) or rust (stand). The wood are laquered for protection against water. I got all for around 450. Selling to any resonable offers. Please PM me your offer and the first reasonable offer secures. The tank has been cleared and ready for collection. Viewing is in sengkang.

PS: Pls do not qoute rediculous prices.

post-10-1072663291.jpg

• SRC Member

Tank is 8mm thick Japan glass with 3 bar bracing on top. 2 holes in overflow (out/in) with durso pipe to minimise noise. Ballvalve for both in/out for flow adjustment. 2 partition sump. Overflow is 22inch high. Tank rest on foam and wood to even out pressure points. cabinet can be easily taken out for maintainence of stand and hard to reach area. Transport not included but can provide details of cheap transport.

yo bro DA & AS, chiam xiong leh. me trying to sell thing for upgrade leh. Already have to eat grass liaoz. dont make thing more difficult leh!! ke ke ke :lol::lol::lol:

I make thing difficult????? nah is bro AS, everything dun want..... you already say gonna sell whole set but he dun want this dun want that. :lol::lol::lol::lol: okok paiseh :paiseh::paiseh: