Tanggy

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

o he already have all these.. he is going to tranfer his 3 feet tank stuff over to this new tank...

well from now to CNY u will be able to setup but your tank will not be able to fully stock up one. will be a bit empty here and there but then shuold be ok...

lolz want to impress all your relative that come to your house huh... hehehe

• SRC Member

wow u need so many LR for what..

dont put them too closly together.. as it reduce water flow throught the rock..

of u want to cut down u can use pvc to make the landscape higer...

as for the chiller which chiller u r going.

go for a less nosy one else u will regret..

• SRC Member

Maybe some changes in plans. Decided on a 6ftx2x2.5 just now. Now due to some technicalities, might have some delay. If Cannot make it for new year, May change plans liaoz. ai.... tao tia...... but wat the heck. If really cannot up in time, might go for chiam si tong alternative instead of subjecting my lifestock to further torment... <_<<_<

• SRC Member

Ai... getting a fish tank is such trouble. Sianz... so many issues. my plans for 6x2x2.5 is pending due to unforseen circurstances. So my option now is either a chiam si thong 5x2x2.5 with 2inch WI stand (very cheap lobang) or if the 6x2x2.5 deal can work out then best lor. The chiam si thong option will be like 1000 cheaper and was thinking to sustain for now and upgrade later then sell. Before my live rocks and Live stock dies.... all this due to impulse to upgrade. <_< Can spend the 1k on a reef relief!! :P

• SRC Member

hmm but like that very wasting of money leh.. and not lasting..

keep changing changing...

me going for the ###### relief.. but need to check on my budget.. see which one should i get the 1/2HP or the 1.25HP...

sianz.. chiller dam ex if can be cheaper it make life more simple...

• SRC Member

Ai. will know when I get there. I dun think i will hit ten k lor. not that hard core. no plans for SPS in neart future. if really go hardcore, 100,000 also no enough. I not planning big fish load yet so skimmer will get good one later. But will def hit 5-6 for startup and the rest is monthly expenses to stockup. ;)

• SRC Member

Was hoping to get before CNY but now nevermind liaoz. Just need to properly set my QT to accomodate them a bit longer lor. And do a good job on new tank.

Anyone know any other tank makers?? looking for tank maker. let me know leh. can pm me their contacts. Thanks.

Roidan, how high is your cabinet?? 3ft? or higher?? coz need to plan for future skimmer.

:thanks: