Comments needed on resun cl-650

nomoney

• SRC Member

Hi... Happy new Year...

Just return from my Holiday...

Hahahahaha my friend told me the story this morning, so log-in to Kapo Kapo...

He called the shop. Is in "Bedok HDB" not even R**Y SQ, totally different AREA.

Very Fishy... from newbies... N*****Y

opsssssssssssss....

• SRC Member

somtime it is very hard to tell which LFS offer better prices or so....

because different ppl go to the same shop might get different prices due to the relationship with the boss

i rem once i brought a coral from one of the farm..the boss offer me 20 buck but another customer ask him he offer 25 bucks...why? because i know the boss kekeke :)

so i think the best is to take the own trouble to source for the things you want...kekee effort will always be pay off~~~

• SRC Member

Hi reefers,

What we want is quality products and good after sales service, no point saving a few dollars and you are not able to locate them after that. Most of this mechanical stuff will have wear and tear.

Go to a reliable shop or our SRC sponsor.

Just my 2 cents. :D

• SRC Member
Good day to all,

I need comments on resun cl-650. anyone care to provide some?

many say it's noisy, but i was at one LFS which display tk is using resun chiller and to me it's rather silent. Another LFS told me the old batch is noisy but the new batch is not. really confuse here so comments on the noise level especially at night will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

i am just curious about this FISHY...TOPIC.. hehehe

SOMEONE trying hard here again...?????? hehehehe

-asking for comments

-AH GA LIAO lobang

-Know him very well

-when oversea

-new member came in to talk for him

-etc etc etc....

funny???

Salted Fish is a PI hehehehehe

Guys, pls do not speculate. Stop being so childish...

Let me tell you and if you have the time, read on....

My friend has being a very impatient guy, having started on a nano to a 3 feet tank, spending lots of money buying "useless equipment".

He wanted a 4 feet now, going for better equipments that is value for money and well within his budget.

If anyone bother to read his thread in this forum carefully, he was merely trying to seek advice. While doing so, he had unintentionally let known to the whole world that he can get the Resvn chiller at a price no other LFS could offer. If you have a brain to think instead of speculate, he did not say that the offer is for any Tom Dick and Harry.

2 reefers PM him, asking for the contacts and name of the shop. Nomoney had on several occasions told them about his concerns which our dear friend M**M**F--h did not highlight to all. Instead he highlighted all the so-called "fishy" PMs that were sent to him. More people added pepper and salt.

Now please take note... nomoney is not oblige to help anyone, and it was not his intention of sharing this offer to everyone which was not supposed to. He took time and effort to ask me for help and to discuss with the LFS.

The boss(our friend) of this LFS has been facing stiff competition from other LFS near his shop and he had been blacklisted by a few suppliers for bringing the prices to rock bottom, thus blaming him for spoiling the market, this concern was been told to our DEAR FRIEND but i think he did not highlighted it here.

Now to the "R**y SQ" issue. Anyone who read that part will know that nomoney was talking about 2 different LFS. He had also clarified that the LOBANG he got is NOT from R**y SQ. I guess those with inadequate study of the language will not understand and I will forgive such ignorance.

May I ask, why on earth is this issue so FISHY to you?

So moomoofish, do you feel great for creating this stir? You were the first asking for help. We helped and ask you to keep this low in exchange for a favour. Since the first day you were born, you have choices and all these should be well taught. Guess you lack of that a bit...

Another few out there, don't you ever feel great. You too have choices.