Black ZOas for Sale

• SRC Member

bro collection at where huh ??

LOL corals and fishes are always aplenty bro...what is most impt is that we ensure our tank is a safe haven for them...dont buy and let them die just like that....be patient and take this time to slowly read instead of stocking up like crazy..

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

• SRC Member

Yap for few days loh

You need to know a lot more about reef keeping before you make your next purchase.

Pls read

Nitrogen cycle

These are just the basics of reef keeping. There are a ton more information that you need to know to even begin keeping anything live, so read up more.

mr terryz... its somewhat like that but the mouth has a more striking white on it... not a big area... but a "white lipstick"... unfortunately this piece has ran out :(

Sad... How about the first one..

lol..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

first one is still avilable.... however lets wait till next week (will not sell anything before this event) when mr VT_snowman87 help me take pictures.... then u would not need to make a wasted trip all the way to the east just to see it

Regards,

Omar

first one is still avilable.... however lets wait till next week (will not sell anything before this event) when mr VT_snowman87 help me take pictures.... then u would not need to make a wasted trip all the way to the east just to see it

Regards,

Omar

Haha, OKay bro...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

to bro happyguy1682... No worries...as they say corals many many.... no need to rush.... once your tank has stabalize give me a buzz... will give you one of the green Zoa FOC.... so that u can test your tank out... You have my number.... just call me

Regards,

Omar

• SRC Member

Woot Omar is indeed a generous man!

And not forgetting the many goodies at his place, happyguy u will be a happy guy indeed after a visit to his place!

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

• SRC Member

u shud get a damn good cam to capture damn good pics of your damn sweet looking zoas!! hahahaha...those zoas are real sweet things in real life! up for u!

ps if i can name it, i would name it purple blondie nipples hee