Need help in small project

tropic

• SRC Member

Sorry for the crappy drawing. I want to do up something as the attached photo. Basically the input is from one of the pumps and its connected to a barb connecting input along a pvc pipe. There are a couple of outputs with control valves to regulate the flow to various equipments such as chiller and reactors , fuge etc. I can use a high flowrate pump and regulate the output to meet the few equipments. Minimise additional pump or heat. Have anyone done something similar to this? I am trying to get some ideas but am unable to give a term to this diy device. I am sure that this may have been done before and hope to see some pictures or suggestions. thanks.

post-621-0-52863700-1303102336_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

y-hose-connector-846.jpg

Maybe using Y-connectors can cut down on flow restriction since the bend is less severe?

So need 3 of these to get the same result of bro tropic's drawing. Not sure if local hardware shops carry something like this.

• SRC Member

YEs! manifold is the word..much easier for me to find resources. Thanks for the inputs and link bro. I am planning to run a 5000-6000 l/h pump ..output one for chiller , reactor and others.

• SRC Member

y-hose-connector-846.jpg

Maybe using Y-connectors can cut down on flow restriction since the bend is less severe?

So need 3 of these to get the same result of bro tropic's drawing. Not sure if local hardware shops carry something like this.

where do you mount this . I have seen something similar. used for garden.

• SRC Member

y-hose-connector-846.jpg

sorry for hijacking, any bros knows where i can get the adjustable y connectors like this?

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

sorry for hijacking, any bros knows where i can get the adjustable y connectors like this?

Try this

SUN HEE HARDWARE located at Clementi Ave 2 actually quite near to GreenChapter & C328 Fish shop.. I got my Alu plate there...

address:

Blk 354 Clementi Avenue 2 #01-239 S'pore 120354

Tel: 67771788

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3448/travel_site_7758/

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Try this

SUN HEE HARDWARE located at Clementi Ave 2 actually quite near to GreenChapter & C328 Fish shop.. I got my Alu plate there...

address:

Blk 354 Clementi Avenue 2 #01-239 S'pore 120354

Tel: 67771788

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3448/travel_site_7758/

thanks cfoh!

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen