My Sohal in my 5ft tank

Glare

• Sponsor
wahahahahz......

NICE tank!.... NICE AT THERE.. how long have u been keeping it?

it was upgraded from my 3ft about 6months back, majority of LR, water and sand from there. 3ft was kept for about a year before upgrading.

• Sponsor
bro... when did you get it.... its big man..... and i just saw your tank only a few days back... ;)

sure your tank got enuf space for it??? wink wink... my still empty.... kekekekeke... :whistle:angel:

:D:D its a long story...tell you about it when I see you for the JEANS!!!!!! :D:D

• Sponsor
whoppie.... jeans for sohal... good trade.. take as many as you want.... :lol::lol:

when will you be poppin over??

Ehhh....putting words into my mouth huh....you piece of manure... maybe tomolo drop by lah...quite busy this week lah...will call you for the CONTRABAND JEANS!!!!!!

• Sponsor
yeah...ATs are very nice...but one of the thinnest skinned tangs around...as long as they can fight off some initial ich, should be very fufilling keeping them :)

you're right, lucky mine fought off the ich after 3 days....pecking on rocks but only accepts very tiny pieces of food...oh well, at least its eating :) hoping to get it to take the ML formula *fingers crossed*

yeah..as long as its still eating...can still try to feed them a wide variety of food to build up their strength....a non feeding AT is considered a dead AT already...hehe

but 3 days is a very fast time to fight off ich...but beware that the ich may regroup and come back again and again to weaken the beautiful AT...hehe

but your tank seems good enough from sight...the parameters should be good too....so just keep up the good work and let us admire more pics of your AT from time to time :)