EvoZ's 34L Nano Reef.

Evolutionz

Thanks bro, quite alot of coraline growing but none on the wall so far. Which blue? the stardust with big palys?

Give it more time I suppose. Oh yes, the blue stardust zoa. I think it looks great in your tank!

• SRC Member

Give it more time I suppose. Oh yes, the blue stardust zoa. I think it looks great in your tank!

thanks! but recently seems like the mother colony is losing abit of color, though the baby frags are coloring up.

Bro can show a pic of your lightset with holder? Is it clip on to the tank?

here you go!

its a clamp on light.

2013-04-04191539_zps1536a3d1.jpg

love the GSP on Pipe thing! :thumbsup:

i love them too! pretty fast growers, gonna do the same thing to my overflow box when i upgrade in future.

Getting nicer and nicer bro Evo

Thanks bro!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some more pictures!

started SPS with 3 birdnest and 1 monti frag last week and so far the monti and 2 BN are doing well. PE are good throughout the day.. one birdnest (at the back) is slowly turning white though

2013-04-04220232_zps1940d052.jpg

fitted the part38 with 4 120 degree lenses.. 90 or 60 degree are just too narrow and too bright for my tank.. 5 LEDs are still without lenses. seems to be better!

2013-04-04234719_zps82c0b8e5.jpg

Mohawk Zoas munching on frozen brine shrimp!

2013-04-04234747_zpsbf2ab53f.jpg

2013-04-04234750_zps65973472.jpg

top view..

2013-04-04235004_zps6ec5f81b.jpg

Edit : Forgot to mention that i also added 3 nassarius snail, they sure crawl fast and dig fast too! hopefully can clear those uneaten frozen brine i have been shooting at my mandarin hoping it will take interest,

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Final update!

Recently i aciddentally dropped part of the par 38 while doing maintenance and it blew.. so i was back to the beamswork 6x3w.. No plans to get the par38 anymore since i'll be setting up my new tank in 1 weeks time and corals should go back in new tank after cycling 2 - 3 weeks.. will still keep this tank up and running till new tank finish cycling.

Been busy with clearing of old tank and preparing of new tank.. forgot to take out the cheapo carbon which i placed in weeks before to absorb ammonia.. Guess it did leech some phosphate to tank cause can see more algae..

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/fissiden/media/DSC03027_zps08dc081a.jpg.html'>DSC03027_zps08dc081a.jpg

• Like 1

• SRC Member
thanks for the info.your tank getting nicer by the day bro Evo
Thanks bro.. Very messy now hahaha
Is the grey thing is a pump?
Yes it's a 300l/hr evo baby pump. Corals do love the extra flow they are getting.

Final update! Recently i aciddentally dropped part of the par 38 while doing maintenance and it blew.. so i was back to the beamswork 6x3w.. No plans to get the par38 anymore since i'll be setting up my new tank in 1 weeks time and corals should go back in new tank after cycling 2 - 3 weeks.. will still keep this tank up and running till new tank finish cycling. Been busy with clearing of old tank and preparing of new tank.. forgot to take out the cheapo carbon which i placed in weeks before to absorb ammonia.. Guess it did leech some phosphate to tank cause can see more algae.. DSC03027_zps08dc081a.jpg
Your 34l tank looks bigger than the size given. It's interesting and would you be able to list down your livestock ie. fishes, corals, and equipment? I am keen to know how many fishes and corals you can pack into this pico tank.

Aquarium 3 - 250 liters with sump and refugium

Jebao DC 6000 pump with speed controller

Skimz skimmer

AI Hydra 52 HD

Hailea HS-66A (1/4 hp) chiller

Maxspect Gyre

TLF Phosban reactors with Phosban

Tunze nano osmolator

Marine Magic Triplet Dosing

Aquarium 1 - 27 litres

Atman HF-0600 HOB filter

Maxspect Razor Nano 60W (10,000 K)

AOL 60 litres chiller

Tunze Nano Osmolator

• SRC Member

thanks for taking interest in this tank.. equipments can look from the first page. i have 3 fishes inside: mandarin, hector's goby and a bi-color blenny. Tank has been decommed since i already set up a larger one.

• 2 months later...
thanks! but recently seems like the mother colony is losing abit of color, though the baby frags are coloring up. here you go! its a clamp on light. 2013-04-04191539_zps1536a3d1.jpg Hi bro, may I know where to buy the par 38 holder? And how much is it? Btw, is it strong enough to hold the par 38?? Thanks i love them too! pretty fast growers, gonna do the same thing to my overflow box when i upgrade in future. Thanks bro! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some more pictures! started SPS with 3 birdnest and 1 monti frag last week and so far the monti and 2 BN are doing well. PE are good throughout the day.. one birdnest (at the back) is slowly turning white though 2013-04-04220232_zps1940d052.jpg fitted the part38 with 4 120 degree lenses.. 90 or 60 degree are just too narrow and too bright for my tank.. 5 LEDs are still without lenses. seems to be better! 2013-04-04234719_zps82c0b8e5.jpg Mohawk Zoas munching on frozen brine shrimp! 2013-04-04234747_zpsbf2ab53f.jpg2013-04-04234750_zps65973472.jpg top view.. 2013-04-04235004_zps6ec5f81b.jpg Edit : Forgot to mention that i also added 3 nassarius snail, they sure crawl fast and dig fast too! hopefully can clear those uneaten frozen brine i have been shooting at my mandarin hoping it will take interest,

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

thanks, almost reaching 100 huh? haha..

haha yeah that's what i thought also. reach 100 he can post in pasar malam liao lol.

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp