Bulk DIY 3-stage DI unit

shootsimon

• SRC Member

1) yongwil (Woodland St 41, driving, can pick up along the way) Yes

2) ervine (ok for me... stay upper serangoon, MIGHT drive not sure)

3) Lazybones ?

4) Blackpuma (Me OK tentatively, but might change due to work. Stay telok blangah, can give lift for those staying near)

5) Platax Yes

6) clarkiiclown04

7) planula

Bro Jinhui I've moved you to another forum.

Please take note! Do not post here if you have posted in another forum. If you still do than I'll take that you want 2 sets :lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3) Lazybones (8th July 1pm fine. Going from Mountbatten)

4) Blackpuma (Me OK tentatively, but might change due to work. Stay telok blangah, can give lift for those staying near)

5) Platax Yes

6) clarkiiclown04

7) planula

• SRC Member
Can I confirm urgently...does it really take 1/2 day? If yes, I might not be able to. But if it takes 2 hrs, I can make it.

It all depends on you. If all come punctually we will be able to finish early. :D

And if you cannot stay long, once you've completed the set, paid me the $$ you can make a move first :peace:

• SRC Member
so it really depends on others in the group? if others want to chit-chat, i have no choice? mmm....in that case, i rather not take the risk. i think if it's going to be a class, it should be conducted like a class. right?

huh? why so serious? It's not a class what... just go there, do what we need to do, have a good time, when you need to leave then leave loh... :)

• SRC Member
so it really depends on others in the group? if others want to chit-chat, i have no choice? mmm....in that case, i rather not take the risk. i think if it's going to be a class, it should be conducted like a class. right?

Who is the teacher :lol: . Its pretty simple just like a gathering. Some will help do the markings on the pipe, some will do cutting, some will do drilling. And I'm sure some will just eye power :ooh:

And after that all will fix the set up together, simple as that :lol: You can choose to fix the set back home if you need to rush off :lol:

• SRC Member

3) Lazybones (8th July 1pm fine. Going from Mountbatten)

5) Platax Yes

6) clarkiiclown04

7) planula

8) gerrard_boon

Welcome Bro gerrard_boon :lol:

Just a reminder that I will be closing the order by this Sunday :)

If you need any clearification please don't hesitate to post question here or can pm me too. :lol:

• SRC Member

Hi guys! ok its confirmed that the session will take place on the 8 July Sat at my place

Blk 771 Bedok Reservoir View

Have tried calling all of you but some unable to contact. Please call me at 9844 9446 for those whom I've not spoke with by today. Its for confirming the order before I make the purchase.

And for those who needs a lift to my place please coordinate among yourself so please those who can offer a ride please state where you stay so they can pm you :D

1) yongwil (Woodland St 41, driving, can pick up along the way) (Confirmed)

2) ervine (ok for me... stay upper serangoon, MIGHT drive not sure) (Confirmed)

3) Lazybones (8th July 1pm fine. Going from Mountbatten) (Confirmed)

4) Blackpuma (Me OK tentatively, but might change due to work. Stay telok blangah, can give lift for those staying near)---Please call me

5) Platax---Please call me

6) clarkiiclown04---Please call me

7) planula (Confirmed)

8) gerrard_boon (Confirmed)

Oh and if you have any drills, PVC pipe cutters or shouldering pen at home please bring along as I only have 1 set. :P

• SRC Member

i'll try to remember to bring a hand drill and cutter...

Great!

FIY guys, I've placed order for the parts already. Hope no one become pilot :)

• SRC Member

Hi guys just a reminder. Next Saturday 1pm will be the session. I've placed order of all the items needed for the DIY session, so don't last min aeroplane me :lol:

Wait I'll put you name big big in the forum :D

Details will be posted next week. Stay tune :P

• SRC Member

Hi guys! Session will be postpone by a week to the 15 July Sat instead of the 8 July as the stock for the filter housing will only be in late next week. I don't want to take the risk so I'm sorry but will have to postponed the session by a week later.

Session will be on the 15 July instead :) Please make arrangements to come :)

• SRC Member
Hi guys! Session will be postpone by a week to the 15 July Sat instead of the 8 July as the stock for the filter housing will only be in late next week. I don't want to take the risk so I'm sorry but will have to postponed the session by a week later.

Session will be on the 15 July instead :) Please make arrangements to come :)

No problem, see you bro shootsimon, no wories will come as promised. I will bring my dremel tool just in case we need it.