LFS Listing

• SRC Member

Yishun blk 923 or 932.. under a HDB office.. dun think their LS reliable leh..but got alot of equipments. :)

Their LS are from T9*....seen the boss there couple of times choosin fish no difference from others :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
I just came back fom Oceanzim Aquariums this afternoon and got hold of their location.

Hope to share this with my 'west side people'. :D

I think u should redo the list and remove the rating inside as many shop or LFS arent too happy with it ..

• SRC Member
Hi,

I have added a new shop into the list. And also I have added rating for each shop.

So help to rate the shop. SO that everyone know which one is the best.

Hi try not to post the rating inside unless someone is willing to stand by the negative rating given inside...

• SRC Member
Hi All,

Good suggestion and I think this is true when business is concerns. Everyone view things differently.

Further more, having a rating there without any expiry date or reviewing session means some shops will be gunned down forever...NOT FAIR if i am the boss in one of those shop.

Action speak... :D

Thx, for doing the edition :)