jd_n's tank b4 decommissioning

jd_n

• SRC Member

Will be movin hse soon...so will be in the process of clearin all my corals soon.

Will post pix soon ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
woa bro,sad to hear that man...u setting up another tank at your new place??

Yup, had plans for a smaller size tank runnin on single MH only. :lol: But tat hav to wait till hse movin r completed. So in the meanwhile after clearin all corals will be keepin fishes only.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

no lah...Gary knows what I'm talking...me no vulture only small birdie... :P

Actually, should ask when tank opening ceremony...that man had a fortune of a good abode... :whistle:bow:

Maybe no need to use chiller next time...so much ambient breeze... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Still waiting for your pics..

book hor...book hor...

U will get tat frag i promise u. ;)

so when is your decommissioning party???? a lot of vulture waiting liao....unfortunately my tank cannot take any more corals already.....

Steady steady guys.....dun say until like my tank full of gems leh :paiseh:

Juz a common tank like everybody (of coz uncomparable to reefers like Morgan, Ron, DB, WL, Roidan, daniel.....etc). Infact quite happy tat they r still survivin due to lack of proper care coz of heavy work load :lol: So dun pin so much hope or u will be ulterly disappointed. :pinch:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
no lah...Gary knows what I'm talking...me no vulture only small birdie... :P

Actually, should ask when tank opening ceremony...that man had a fortune of a good abode... :whistle:bow:

Maybe no need to use chiller next time...so much ambient breeze... :lol::lol::lol:

Yah....will invite u over when u come back frm the states to view scenery instead of my tank. Judgin frm the level u stay in, hope u dun hav phobia for heights :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
kaoz!!! me in jepun, else sure grab. ;)

Bro, u tank so pack liaoz still wanna grab wat :lol:

If i'm in japan, i also sure "grab" :evil::evil::evil: (r we in the same channel here?) :evil::lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

Yah....will invite u over when u come back frm the states to view scenery instead of my tank. Judgin frm the level u stay in, hope u dun hav phobia for heights :evil:

Oh...I love heights but my hubby has a fear of them...ironical, right? Based on what he does as a livelihood... :lol::lol:

building-exterior cleaning maintenance... :lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

jd_n: wah liew, u dunno my tank crashed whist i was posted overseas?

roidan: bro, if can, grabz a few pcs of super ones for me leh....... pay u when i m back. frag oso can. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png