houndster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
WOW...too bad, my tang tank not ready yet. Coz my PBT, BT and PT, still have ICH.

Miss the boat will try for nxt one.

UPz your sales...really drooing...how I wish I m ready.

hehe i think is ok la... :D cos his AT also hva e some ICH ma.. :P

like the SAR period.. they put all the pple with SARS together ... hehe.. :P

btw are u going thru hypo treatment ?

cheers :D

• SRC Member

okay lah I got 2 Salfin, 2 YT, 1 Naso w/o ICH...

only PBT, BT and PT got it...so QT them lor, should not be a problem..ICH is not big problem now, hehehe quite expert in it..

But dun think ready for AT yet.

Upz the sales, nice AT.

Hi everybody out there pls say something hes a cheater the fish is abt to die he sell me and the moment i take is a breathing hard fish and when i went up his station there keep lie down le... and he refuse to return me at least half the money...

• SRC Member

Is the fish died? If not, reduce the salinity gradually but quickly to 1.015. This will release some pressure on the fish, and make it breaths a little easier.

If it can survive and look more stable, then drop the salinity to 1.008 over the course of the next 1-2 days. If it still survive, then it may be saved.

• SRC Member

i have been truthful with you. You ask me why breath like that i told you not enough air. am i wrong saying that!! If i wan to cheat you i would say its like that wan!! and i wont return!! You are cheating me!! Who know wether the fish is dead a not? maybe you want to cheat me with half the price!!