Aquamedic Calcium Reactor Set for Sale

xfusion

• SRC Member

Selling off my brand new calcium reactor package.

Package include:

1)Aquamedic Calcium Reactor 1000 with dosing pump & media

2)Aquamedic Pressure Regulator

3)Aquamedic M-ventil Pulse (solenoid valve -pulse controlled)

4)Aquamedic Bubble counter

5)Co2 tank (2ltr)

Reason for selling: switching to fish and softcoral.

Looking for around $1K(neg).

Interested party do pm me.

Thanks. :)

Just wait....jangan tension. Price sure drop one. My Allah tell me one. :whistle . No need to snatch..not ricordia or yuma leh

mod, check the i.p, source of this nick.

Thank you.

up for the sales.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Just wait....jangan tension. Price sure drop one. My Allah tell me one. :whistle . No need to snatch..not ricordia or yuma leh

why ur allah don teach u good comments to tell ppl? <_< not offending.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Now a day many such people around. I also got another one in another forum, trying so many negative comments just hope others don't buy and force the seller to drop further in price so he can get it at much lower price.

So the motive seems just ask for lower price, suggest you go direct to seller and ask for the price that you want. show some respect to the buy sell forum, if you not happy with the price, it does not mean the price is wrong.

For $850, you only can get the CR alone maybe... if I hv not got my set, sure take it!!

Good deal, upzzzzzz

• SRC Member

Bro,

Pls dun be disrecpectful to one's religion. I dun know whether you are practising it or not, pls refrain from using such words in future. If you are interested, you can negotiate but there is no need to include religious connotations.

Lorensia,

Pls do not give comments as such. Thk you.

• SRC Member

Bro,

Pls dun be disrecpectful to one's religion. I dun know whether you are practising it or not, pls refrain from using such words in future. If you are interested, you can negotiate but there is no need to include religious connotations.

Lorensia,

Pls do not give comments as such. Thk you.

If you are not thinking of purchasing the stuff dun disturb people's sale have some respect or keep your comments to yourself.

• SRC Member

If you practice the religion, it is you who worship HIM ( Allah ), not that HE is yours. You are treading a fine line of disrespect to the religion. You DO NOT need to bring God's name here to show off. This is a sales thread, not a religion bickering. I AM WARNING YOU as of right now. DO NOT show disrespect against the religion.

• SRC Member
QUOTE (Mr HaTeMe @ Nov 12 2005, 10:15 PM)

Just wait....jangan tension. Price sure drop one. My Allah tell me one.  . No need to snatch..not ricordia or yuma leh 

If you practice the religion, it is you who worship HIM ( Allah ), not that HE is yours. You are treading a fine line of disrespect to the religion. You DO NOT need to bring God's name here to show off. This is a sales thread, not a religion bickering. I AM WARNING YOU as of right now. DO NOT show disrespect against the religion.

i am warning u too mr hateme :angry:

1 bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch.

sorry for the misleading ur sale....xfusion

upz for u.

Please be very careful when you use religion term here or in any other internet forums. You might use it at a very casually manner BUT not all view it the same way as you did.

The mod. can track your IP at a click and hand them to the appropriate organisation if you continue using religion as a "way" to play around with words. I believe you have read the papers and you know the consequences.

On the other hand, it's ok to joke or to bargain in sales but not at the expense of religion, especially in public forums.

• SRC Member

I am very supportive 2wards Aquamedic products & with the excellent qty pls don't expect to pay peanuts for it :lol: $850 is very reasonable because the CO2 set is also included. Upz for u xfusion ;)

Someone really asking for trouble here :angry: not sensitive at all towards religion issue....