Supply Filtered Fresh SeaWater

We're organic seafood farm suppling to wholesalers and exports only, off Singapore waters.

Provision of Fresh Seawater to public and small-med aquariums only. Seawater is flitered and clean of sediments and removed of impurities for aquarium use, providing you clean and clear natural seawater.

What We give you:

Good - cheap - easy

Or You Can Pick

Good quality Cheap won't be Easy

Good quality Easy won't be Cheap

Easy to make Good won't be Cheap

As we do not have a retail outlet, collection is at kovan (house ) or delivery.

20 litres - $5

40 litres - $10

80 litres - $19

100 litres - $24

300 litres - $52 ( Free delivery)

Free delivery for $20 and above.

Pls Note We do not provide barrels or containers. Purchase of 20L container available thru advance order with Seawater.

Email for enquiries.

Monkeyz_contact@yahoo.com.sg

post-6430-1201591602.jpg post-6430-1201591622.jpg

We not test the seawater.

The seawater is taken from the nature, where corals and sealife are living in it, and taken off Singapore water nearer to east malaysia throu our boats.

Whats there to test, salinty and ph are balanced for sure as its natural...

If theres something wrong with the water, my god... our seafood will all be dead by now and cost us thousands.... think about it.

The way we test the water is thru other mean more important for our usuage for organic farming.

Hopes this helps.

• SRC Member

Well u can get Salifert test kit to test ur water so that to be sure and make ur business good.I really nid to noe the readings then i'll think about it.You mean u have put the water to be fitered in sediment filter only Or deioniser or RO???Mind using a TDS meter to test to let us noe.I am really interested in the water and buying it since it is so near.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Well u can get Salifert test kit to test ur water so that to be sure and make ur business good.I really nid to noe the readings then i'll think about it.You mean u have put the water to be fitered in sediment filter only Or deioniser or RO???Mind using a TDS meter to test to let us noe.I am really interested in the water and buying it since it is so near.

yo bro, how to use deioniser or RO for seawater? :eyeblur:

please check what they are prior to making such a remark/question, you are making the seller (dennis) blur la... :o

and a TDS meter to check on his water? are you happy with a 0 reading on the TDS or 200? :eyeblur:

bro, please understand the use of a TDS first also la... your questions very complicated...

anyway, seller is just interested in selling seawater, simple as that.. :look:

• Like 1

• SRC Member
yo bro, how to use deioniser or RO for seawater? :eyeblur:

please check what they are prior to making such a remark/question, you are making the seller (dennis) blur la... :o

and a TDS meter to check on his water? are you happy with a 0 reading on the TDS or 200? :eyeblur:

bro, please understand the use of a TDS first also la... your questions very complicated...

anyway, seller is just interested in selling seawater, simple as that.. :look:

Dun be crude bro, not everybody is good in Chemistry... Many buy equipment also dunno for what, you see many around.

I will second that if the fish farm water no good then bad for their business. It definitely good for startin new tank. For ppl that do not know, dun store NSW for more than 1 day stagnant.

Cheers for such a service. esp free delivery. By the way how delivery if no container is used? I have to collect like from the water truck in old days?

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

Dun be crude bro, not everybody is good in Chemistry... Many buy equipment also dunno for what, you see many around.

I will second that if the fish farm water no good then bad for their business. It definitely good for startin new tank. For ppl that do not know, dun store NSW for more than 1 day stagnant.

Cheers for such a service. esp free delivery. By the way how delivery if no container is used? I have to collect like from the water truck in old days?

TDS - on salt water will never reach 0 reading due to salt content and other minerals - TDS reading 0 only for DI or distilled water which has no trace on minerals.

RED SEA MAX - BLACK, JBJ ARCTICA DBA-075, HYDOR PRIME 30, VORTECH MP10

• SRC Member

:ooh::bow: speechless.... B)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Oh my bad.Forgot about TDS stuffs.I new to the hobby onli few months back started.So still nid to learn what.Haizz sorry man.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

What's got to do wif chem???I noe this is electronics not chem.

girlone.png

Hi Guys & ladies,

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Currently we are double checking tha salinty and ppt of the water as the seatwater is 33 degrees and we need to bring it dow to a neutal temp to check the parameters for your usage.

We will call the guys who were interested tommorow.

We just like to make sure the parameters are consistent so that quality is maintain, and due to the CNY we do not want to circum any problems for hobbists. Hope you can understand.

Hope you can let us do our job to make sure the water quality before we sell it to you. If the water quality is not maintain at natural parameters we will not sell it.

Thks

Roland.

Administrator

Orgenis Fisheries

isn't this a commercial post?

Yeah I am about to suggest Orgenis Fisheries to join this forum as a sponsor... that will be beneficial to all parties :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica