novice tank

benjamintse

finally dare to put my wack -out tank here i will try to aceept some bad remarks :paiseh:

No bad remarks, it's nicer and cleaner than my tank lo!!

You jux need to add a few more cheap and hardy soft corals like finger leathers. U need some red also, some colourful fishes, like flame angel.

preparin to buy more rocks.actually my sand VERY dirty filled with algae very hard to take pics of fish.any here goes.tangs:yellow,regal,brown.1 true percula,5 pyjama cardienelfish,1 green chromis.will be wploadin more pics tmr.

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

No bad remarks, it's nicer and cleaner than my tank lo!!

You jux need to add a few more cheap and hardy soft corals like finger leathers. U need some red also, some colourful fishes, like flame angel.

flame angel very EX.planning to add more tangs like kole tang ,convict tang,powder brown tang.

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

finally dare to put my wack -out tank here i will try to aceept some bad remarks :paiseh:

Neat setup.

Really envy that your 3 tangs can get along well :bow: (pls correct me if I am wrong - Yellow, Blue, Scopas)

I have one yellow tang, and have been considering of adding a blue, but concerned about the yellow's territorial instinct..

Humble setup since 1st Jan 2010 :

3 x 1.5 x 1.5 sumpless, 2 x T5 39W white, 2 x T5 39W actinic, Tunze 9005, Hydor K1, Eheim 2026, fan (no chiller). 20% weekly WC.

this is my unidentified coral....nt sure wat it is anyone care to enlighten? :eyeblur:

ty for the nice comment.but anyone know this soft coral?ok maybe i askin in a wrong forum

a flame angel is same price or cheaper than a kole tang..

oh really i did nt know just knew the last time i ask for a flame angel price they said 40+

my fish... ^_^

post-16997-1266203569_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Have you tried feeding your yellow tang nori seaweed? If not, you can get some red bamboo from any LFS and it should eat it also.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

yes i feed it with nori and it eats it(thanks heaven)but it does nt eat my dry food <_< .can anyone identify the soft coral which i have??the photo i around the first few post :blush:

very bad picture quality...... should post a good close up on the polyps. but looks like a colt coral to me. could be a capnella but very unlikely.

i noe my phone sucks and i dont have a camera with me will try to take a better photo of it

• SRC Member
yes i feed it with nori and it eats it(thanks heaven)but it does nt eat my dry food <_< .can anyone identify the soft coral which i have??the photo i around the first few post :blush:

Which brand of pallets are you feeding it? Worst case scenerio, get frozen mysis shrimp from any LFS. Price ranges from $1.50 - $2.00. Your yellow tang will definately eat this. As for pallets, try Ocean Nutrition.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.