Looking for a reliable tank builder

loonz

• SRC Member

Hi everyone, Happy Dragon Year!! It's been a long time since I posted anything but it's time for a major re-location of the tank and I'm not about to give up this hobby. So this time I need some help as I've been very out of touch with the local scene. I'm now looking for a reliable tank builder that would most likely have to collaborate with my renovation contractor - does anyone have any to recommend? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

(If this is the wrong section I apologize and pls help move to the right one)

Look for N30 bro...i heard that do cabinets too.

Give it a try...find him.

The other alternative is WeeYang Tank Maker/ Edmund.

@amk ind.park 2, blk 5038, #01-427

hp- 96672353

- i did mine w him :))

Both of them are the same. N30 not only make tanks but they also provide carpentry work for renovation. Go to their website and check it out! Beautiful and quality tanks.....

• 2 months later...

Both of them are the same. N30 not only make tanks but they also provide carpentry work for renovation. Go to their website and check it out! Beautiful and quality tanks.....

Hi bro, can share your tank size and price you pay N30? Seem premium company but nice! Can pm me?

I just met n30.

New tank take 3 weeks. Give him 1 extra week for delays, its probably 1 month to do the tank!!!

Besides buying from resale, anywhere can do it faster?

If I go direct to Atlantic Glass beside G O, will they be faster? For these makers, I reckon I ve to be very specific with my measurements to them ya?

And yes, these glass makers do not do cabinets so need to get one separately. Plus need to diy piping some more.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I just met n30.

New tank take 3 weeks. Give him 1 extra week for delays, its probably 1 month to do the tank!!!

Besides buying from resale, anywhere can do it faster?

If I go direct to Atlantic Glass beside G O, will they be faster? For these makers, I reckon I ve to be very specific with my measurements to them ya?

And yes, these glass makers do not do cabinets so need to get one separately. Plus need to diy piping some more.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

You can also try checking with Iwarna , they make quality tank with affordable prices also.

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

i recommend CR as well, boss answers complains and see to it immediately , Alantis i tried b4 , very attractive price but ur on ur own on piping and cabinet, they follow wadever dimensions u give them no questions asked, so u better make sure ur calculations dun screw up , i did and i was gone for 3 yrs and lost tons of livestocks because i calculated wrongly

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424