jazzben81

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

hey jazzbenz. I've got ppl hogging me to get their corals from them I reserved already. so I need my LR asap. Can I get it this weekend? if not think I go buy from LFS or something. I need it asap. I got no trasnportation also. Where do you live? Think can help me transport or something? If I take all lah. Pls reply asap.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
hey jazzbenz. I've got ppl hogging me to get their corals from them I reserved already. so I need my LR asap. Can I get it this weekend? if not think I go buy from LFS or something. I need it asap. I got no trasnportation also. Where do you live? Think can help me transport or something? If I take all lah. Pls reply asap.

In future, dun RESERVED any LS when your tank is not even setup for cycling yet!

• SRC Member

nvm. got my 50+ kgs of Liverock from a LFS nearby already. I couldn't resist the offers. Sorry. Sorry. PLease pardon me. I have been very busy recently. Sorry once again. I have few other tanks that I can put my corals or Livestock in if you all are really in a hurry to get rid of your corals etc. But it would be best if you could wait for my current tank's params to stabilise and finish it's cycle first. Thanks. I do not forsee a long cycle as The LR are semi-cured.and I have seeded my tank with Livesand and a few LR from my 4ft FOWLR tank. thanks a lot.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

yea no need already I got it from nearby LFS, easier. cuz I no trasnport. my parents very busy. ask my mom to drive me there and spend 1 hour on me. got abt 50+kg for 300. not bad? haha sorry again sorry sorry and also to nutx and anyone that I might have caused any trouble to.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Hi jazzben,

interested in your LR but not the whole lot. I'm only starting up a 2ft tank. Don't even know how much is required to occupy my tank but maybe you can let me get a piece first to start things going. I can afford to wait a while for the rest that I need from you while you clear the LS as I'm taking thngs slow.

btw, upper thomson ard thomson plaza. I'm living at Soo Chow. Are you my neighbor? :P I can just walk to your place. :)

Let me know. Cheers :)

Eddie aka sgporc

• SRC Member

i staying at jalan tambur. dont know near ur place a not.

jus give me a ring if u wanna come down.

btw i no weighing machine.. so for those with weighin machine might wanna take the whole lot and later sell the remaining to others ....

some1 did jus tt here before.

• SRC Member

all items are still available except the skimmer which if the guy dont aeroplane me..

the LR i dont have big boulders ones as specify earliers as big boulder type are bad for aquascaping and offer less space for bacteria growth etc.

mayb some med size ones i do have.

• SRC Member
all items are still available except the skimmer which if the guy dont aeroplane me..

the LR i dont have big boulders ones as specify earliers as big boulder type are bad for aquascaping and offer less space for bacteria growth etc.

mayb some med size ones i do have.

pls call 90619777 for Tank.

• SRC Member

live stock:

------------

2 x tomato

2 x goby

1 x lion

1 x boxer shrimp

1 x fire shrimp

coral:

------

3 x hammer like

1 x goniopora free for those who purchase more than 40 dollars. or many items.

1 x anemone

1 x green mushie

2 x brown mushie

(all 3 comes with LR)

LR and sand still available :

got a weighing machine... for those interest in smaller quantities it is possible now.

2 x red microalgae.

additional miscellaneous:

---------------------------

a few packets of coralife salt

3/4 full kalkwasser

hydrometer

those interested may sms or call me at 97710874.

im staying along upper thomson road .

hope to clear asap as there are a number of interested buyers for the tank. :evil:

p.s. im free on mon and wed b4 5pm and sat sun whole day free.

• SRC Member

Hi there, I SMSed you regarding the LRs. Anyway, Am interested in the following:

Can you please give me more details? What gobies are they? And prices please.

2 x goby

1 x fire shrimp

3 x hammer like

1 x green mushie

2 x brown mushie

LR

a few packets of coralife salt

3/4 full kalkwasser

• SRC Member

have replied to the pms.

most of the stuff eprouve asked abt still availble except for the green mushie.

livestock wise must try to catch by ur self ... as u noe i still have abt 50 kg of LR in the tanks..

once again LR and live sand still up for letting go .

• 2 weeks later...