Clams in my tank

xfusion

• SRC Member
me too,wanted to buy avery big 1 at $120,gold in colour,but i too slow making decision and someone took it,what a waste.is the bigger 1 still around?will try to post pic. later when my bro comes home with the cam.

:) paiseh bro..i took 2 of the bigger 1 oredi..becmin 'clamaniaz' oredi..

just cant resist them.. :yeah:

• SRC Member
bro xfusion, where u normally go to hunt for clams?i,m really crazy over them since i bought my first one.just bought one derasa(hope correct spelling)today.

me just go ard lfs..if got nice 1 then get..3 of my clams r from p.reef.

if u happen to spot any nice shipment....can inform me?..sme reefers here got even nicer clams..mine is nothin compare to theirs.. B)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

4. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (whatsapp +447436442801)