Using Peoples Names...

Ian

• SRC Member

I just had some very upsetting news from a LFS owner that I thought I should share with you guys.

As some of you know that I~Aqua is my baby and I design and sell acrylic products, and also promote the TUBBY allot with my setups. I've always maintained the pricing at $135. Even to my best friend I sold it to him at this price. I never gave a cent cheaper as this is not my product, it's cookiemonsters.

Now the story...

A guy walks into LFS and says that the TUBBY which the LFS is selling is expensive. He said he knows Ian (which is me) and can get it at $120.00 and as many as he wants. LFS owner was shocked and defended me knowing I would not do such a thing. The Owner told him to get it from Ian (me) then. The owner than called me to inform me about what has happened.

If the guy is in this forum, please do not use and abuse my name and reputation, or for that sake, not anyone else's. I have not done anything wrong too you and if I did please let me know. :erm: You might just trying your luck to get a good discount but don't ruin people's name as a result of it. :(

Thank You. :nc:

Acrylic Aquarium Filtering Systems

Acrylic tanks, sumps, protein skimmers, overflow box, refugium, calcium reactors, zeovit reactors and many more...

Our New Address:

Blk 9003, Tampines St. 93,

Tampines Industrial Park A,

#03-134, Singapore 528837

(Located behind Tampines SAFRA)

Contact Nos.

(Tel) +65 9298 9489

(Fax) +65 6588 4711

Please direct your...

Email me : info@iaquatic.com

*Please do not send PM's to us. Thank you

• SRC Member

hmm.....most prob this fella is desperate for a better deal, :angel:

Cheer up Ian, there is always this type of pple ard in this world.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

I actually heard such stuff last year too...and I dismissed it although was intially shocked too... :huh:

Thank God your reputation supersedes your name... :)

I also ever kanna before by the 'this so-and-so says this and that so-and-so says that...' situations...sigh...these people really got no integrity... :angry:

Gee... it adds to the list of unethical people who try to do knockoffs to sell after learning all they can how to duplicate them.

Copycats and wannabes.

Just don't want to name names but people will find out over time.

Sorry to hear this happening to you and cookiemunster. :(

• SRC Member

that's quite a cheap shot for that stupid guy, he thought he could make the lfs drop the price by saying so and bargaining..... well, if he can't afford it, then don't buy or ask at all.... if he can afford it, i'd suggest Ian not to sell him either......

• SRC Member

I believe the owner wont buy his story too...

i mean if the guy says he can get at a cheaper price directly from Ian n know him well, y not get from Ian direct? must still go to a LFS n bargain.... so illogical.....

such a stupid n illogical bargain from the stupid guy :D

• SRC Member

Well I guess sh*t happens. :mellow:

Anyways Happy New year Guys! :peace:

Acrylic Aquarium Filtering Systems

Acrylic tanks, sumps, protein skimmers, overflow box, refugium, calcium reactors, zeovit reactors and many more...

Our New Address:

Blk 9003, Tampines St. 93,

Tampines Industrial Park A,

#03-134, Singapore 528837

(Located behind Tampines SAFRA)

Contact Nos.

(Tel) +65 9298 9489

(Fax) +65 6588 4711

Please direct your...

Email me : info@iaquatic.com

*Please do not send PM's to us. Thank you