ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anthias out playing... hahaha VERY VERY VERY VERY LOUSY picture... using flash so cannot see true color... very beautiful in real life... can;t seem to get a decent picture without flash.... My alpha male is CHIO!!!!! got 2 males the alpha male is BIG and CHIO!!! WIll try to take pic asap.. not eating yet :( think I'm gonna go get cyclopeeze... Very beautiful fishes! no regrets...

Following are some lousy pictures of these dispar anthias.

Anthias from Bio-Ocean huh...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

yep anthias from Bio Ocean..

zoos got for ten bucks.. Usual 15... but wilson and ryan flirt with shop owner's daughter, so I got it cheaper ;)

:P

hey! I didn't flirt with the daughter!!! (though i wished i did) :yeah:

shhhh.... dun tell too many ppl abt the 2x500W MH lights... :shock:

Otherwise, if she feels too ogled, she will not show face there anymore... (then again, i think she enjoys the attention???) :evil:

It's very fortunate that you get to see her there you know... (1st visit somemore!) :angry:

I go there so often, yet its only my 2nd time viewing of her...

Ok now serious reply:

Your GSP corner... SUPERB! looks great! very nicely scaped... must go and see your tank in real already...

see my tank thread for the seafan... (just posted)

haha she voluptuous... skankily ######... hahaha... dun mind me...

actually I rescaped my tank again already.... somehow I always feel unhappy with the way everything looks hahha.

shhh....

cannot say this kinda things here.. later kena warning. (Off Topic leh).

anyway, i also planned to rescape my tank too...

hehe... you beat me to it ...

remember to take a before and after pix...

• SRC Member

hmm... already after... haha... anyway I've made up my mind... Gonna get a small powder blue... Saw some big ones at LFS in yishun... but too big... and quite expensive.. next week go LFSing? maybe later I'm going reborn.

Live and Let Live

hmm... already after... haha... anyway I've made up my mind... Gonna get a small powder blue... Saw some big ones at LFS in yishun... but too big... and quite expensive.. next week go LFSing? maybe later I'm going reborn.

good luck in your hunt...

remember to QT the fish first... you dun wanna powder-blue-a-catching in your tank later...

dun think tonight can join you... have to report home for dinner...

you enjoy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

tank as of now.. wanna catch this powder brown out as it's constantly bullying my Powder Blue.. making it too scared to come out :(.. anyone got anytips on catching this bugger?

post-34-1078846075.jpg

Live and Let Live

tank as of now.. wanna catch this powder brown out as it's constantly bullying my Powder Blue.. making it too scared to come out :(.. anyone got anytips on catching this bugger?

You should have know tat you are not suppose to mix 2 acanthrus species of tang together.... :angry::angry:

now both happy happy already lah... pfftt.... *rolls eyes*

I'm sure many others like me have success with two tangs of the same genus in the same tank...

Yes some do but they risk fighting and that is not something which you want in your tank... Imagine your 2 favourie tang fighting... how cruel ;););)