Maxspect R420R LED Lighting 160w 16K

klim

• 1 month later...

Hi bro, need some advise from you guys.

I just bought my maxspect R420 16k led lighting, i program my setting to Auto Mode.

My whole progress from 1200hrs to 2000hrs than off.

Middle of the night the light auto on back,Pls advise where can i find the setting to off it.

Need help, thk u.

Hi bro, need some advise from you guys.

I just bought my maxspect R420 16k led lighting, i program my setting to Auto Mode.

My whole progress from 1200hrs to 2000hrs than off.

Middle of the night the light auto on back,Pls advise where can i find the setting to off it.

Need help, thk u.

I think the program got confuse with the 1200hrs/0000hrs mode. I read abt it somewhere. Firstly, set the time properly, and dont use any time point with 0000hrs in it. If have to, stick to 2359hrs etc...

• 4 weeks later...

Was using 2 x razor 16k before for my 5'x 2.5" x 2.5" tank, sides about 4"-6" not illuminated. If you want better illumination, may have to hang them higher. Was doing 9" above waterline previously

Bro urs was using 2 sets of 160watts right?

For 5x2x2, based on your experience do you think 120watts x2 are sufficient or would need to go for 16owatts.x 2?

I prefer to go with 120watts x2 to save electricity but dont want a scenario where tank is not light up sufficiently. (Keeping mainly soft/lps and may venture into few sps)

Thanks.

Frankly speaking 120w n 160w dun have a big difference in energy consumption.

My experience for 160w, unless it is hung higher than 9" above water line, one cannot cover the 5' adequately

Thanks bro. Looks like the 2x160watts will be a better and safer choice than the 2x120watts for a 5 footer.