WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES: 20th-Aug-to-26th-Aug 2012

Iwarna Shipment today and tomorrow..

Amazing SPS, Montiporas, Chalice, Echinatas, ... (Saturday morning 930am - 25 Aug 2012)

Vietnam,Assortment of zooathids, crocea, squamosa and maxima clams (24 Aug 8am)

Philippines fishes

Some interesting fishes... (GORGEOUS Candy basslet - Lipropoma Carmabi, Candy stripe hog fish) (24 Aug 2pm)

I think most of the lfs are accommodating if the request are reasonable and that you follow up for your purchases. What lfs do not like is when you order something but do not turn up to collect, is akin to sabo, hurt their sales quota.......

What sizes do they normally bring in?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

What sizes do they normally bring in?

The ones I received are usually medium to large. I have been lucky to received a juvenile yellow tilefish before, still swimming in my tank together with a larger sized yellow tilefish.

The ones I received are usually medium to large. I have been lucky to received a juvenile yellow tilefish before, still swimming in my tank together with a larger sized yellow tilefish.

Ok. I try to look for small juv one..lol!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Lots of colorful sps and lps gems this morning in Iwarna!

great shipment and thanks for bringing in this shipment

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

coral farm still have banner fish, earspot angel, emperor , asfur , majestic, flame, goldflake, small size cleaner & fire shrimp ect...

LCK still have queen, blue, grey angelfish, one small golden butterfly, lots of blue tangs, foxface , yellow tangs . royal gama and few Big AT from last shipment .

• Moderators

coral farm still have banner fish, earspot angel, emperor , asfur , majestic, flame, goldflake, small size cleaner & fire shrimp ect...

LCK still have queen, blue, grey angelfish, one small golden butterfly, lots of blue tangs, foxface , yellow tangs . royal gama and few Big AT from last shipment .

Boss, you forgotten there is also one blue tub of Assessor Randalli. Easily 40+ pieces.. 1" to 3" size.. 12 to 18 red notes.

Tom

Boss, you forgotten there is also one blue tub of Assessor Randalli. Easily 40+ pieces.. 1" to 3" size.. 12 to 18 red notes.

Oh Ya.. how can I forget the highlight of the Japan shipment lol..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Saw them packing the Big Achilles Tangs for export this morning, not sure any more pieces left now .