WTS fishes

lcf425

Do you have full name for that chromis?

Chromis Sp.

Yes this chromis is undescribed and it is currently known and collected only from Curacao, an island in the southern carribbean sea. It is collected at great depth, caught alongside the lipogrammas and other gems of the deep. This deepwater chromis is collected by only one company and the collector who caught them aptly call them by the common name "Devil's Chromis".

I hope i have convinced you that this is not your average run-of-the-mill kind of fish and as such you most likely have mis-ID your chromis as the very rare "devil's chromis".

For rare and exotic fish keepers, this "devil's chromis" is a super hardy fish that is well worth your money if you are looking into keeping something rare and not everyone has. A huge character packed into a small body, it can fend itself against even the largest wrasses and angels.

• 2 weeks later...