newbie wanna advice

• SRC Member

In my humble opinion, I think this boy is only being mischievous and seeking attention. It is done in a downright childish manner, and bordering on rudeness.

However I think he has no malicious intentions. And I don't think he can go out to scam anyone of us.

I would cut him some slack for now.

@kid, I hope you can learn to handle online personification more maturely and responsibly. It impresses nobody when you claim ownership & credits for intellectual property that doesn't belong to you. It's just empty boasting.

Heed the advice of the bros here. Be humble. Learn from this mistake.

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.jpg

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

This claimed have everything.. but I guess he dont have anything at all...

Hopefully he really got such amount of saving so he can live in his own world.. otherwise he gonna be a losser in his life.

To: Justakid, don't try to push your luck too far. Don't think we are not aware of you trying to register as Justateen using the same IP this afternoon.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

The similarities of his new nick already gave himself away. What next, Justachild?

There's a new game in the market called Monopoly Millionaire... too much playing of post XMas presents I assume.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

yo guys i am justakids bro i just hacked into his account today and found out what he had done on behalf of him i apologize to you all my mother will be banning him from uising com for one year.oh and hes getting spanked/slapped he would learn his lesson alright.

cheers :cheers:

• Like 1

... whatever it is hope to see justakid nick to use this forum in a good manner. Here have a lot of serious reefer who willing to help others if you are genuine enough and really need help. I myself beneficial and gain a lot of knowledge thru this forum. Hope you dont make fun here anymore.

yo guys i am justakids bro i just hacked into his account today and found out what he had done on behalf of him i apologize to you all my mother will be banning him from uising com for one year.oh and hes getting spanked/slapped he

would learn his lesson alright.

cheers :cheers:

Hei kid, we r not kid. Pls don think you can fool us all by lying. Just a sincere apology will do, I believe all the bro and sis here are willing to forgive and forget. If you really wish to learn from the community pls be sincere and learn your lesson!