Calling Angel lover's

• SRC Member

Does anyone of you care to share whether your setup use fluidised reactor to keep your aquarium water in tip top condition? And how to keep ich away from the tank especially for angels?

I only use oversize skimmer and weekly water change.

For Angels, most of us use copper to treat ich.

I use Skimmer, UV 8 hrs, weekly 20% water change with weekly bacteria dose (sometimes 1.5weeks) Ich Copper the tank for me too.
Hi, may I know his much copper use 2 treat ich? What's bacteria dose u use? Tnx.

Hi, may I know his much copper use 2 treat ich? What's bacteria dose u use? Tnx.

I use Seachem Cuperine. I start with 0.1 on the first day to let the fishes get use to the copper first. and everyday slowly add till 0.3 due to i worry dwarf angels are sensitive to copper. will leave it for 2 weeks then change 50% water and use active carbon to absorb the copper.

Bacteria I use Brightwell Aquatics Micro Bacter 7.

I use Skimmer, UV 8 hrs, weekly 20% water change with weekly bacteria dose (sometimes 1.5weeks) Ich Copper the tank for me too.
I use Seachem Cuperine. I start with 0.1 on the first day to let the fishes get use to the copper first. and everyday slowly add till 0.3 due to i worry dwarf angels are sensitive to copper. will leave it for 2 weeks then change 50% water and use active carbon to absorb the copper. Bacteria I use Brightwell Aquatics Micro Bacter 7.
Tnx 4 ur sharing. Appreciate!

• SRC Member

Tks for the kind comment. Still a newbie compared to the hidden dragons.

Bro,your fishes super nice and colourful. See u post a pic of your 2 queens sometime back,finally get to view your full tank. U are one of the fowlr dragon. :score:

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Bro,your fishes super nice and colourful. See u post a pic of your 2 queens sometime back,finally get to view your full tank. U are one of the fowlr dragon. :score:

u are too kind bro, all my fishes are just normal compared to some of the hidden master.