Calling Angel lover's

• SRC Member

Hey guys.... previously my FOWLR is treated with Copper. That was quite sometime back.

In my Sump tank there is Carbon (I suppose).

Now I feel like adding the Caroline Stimulator .... If it doesn't work out well, will there be adverse effect in the DT or crashing issue ?

• Sponsor

Hey guys.... previously my FOWLR is treated with Copper. That was quite sometime back.

In my Sump tank there is Carbon (I suppose).

Now I feel like adding the Caroline Stimulator .... If it doesn't work out well, will there be adverse effect in the DT or crashing issue ?

Active carbon does not remove any metals. If you added copper, test the current amount in the water. Water changes will bring it down, if it is still at dangerous levels.

Jamie Vande

Vertex Aquaristik

Cologne, Germany

www.vertexaquaristik.com

jamie@vertexaquaristik.de

• SRC Member

Shouldn't be danger because it was added about 2 months back but i did nothing to remove them except that I have very consistent water change.

My concern is that if I add the Caroline Stimulator..... will it React with residue Copper and create Drastic issues or Tank Crashed ??

If not, I will just add and try ...........

• SRC Member
Shouldn't be danger because it was added about 2 months back but i did nothing to remove them except that I have very consistent water change. My concern is that if I add the Caroline Stimulator..... will it React with residue Copper and create Drastic issues or Tank Crashed ?? If not, I will just add and try ...........
What is your reading for copper at the moment? Copper cant use together with some water conditioner for example prime.

• SRC Member

What is your reading for copper at the moment? Copper cant use together with some water conditioner for example prime.

Bro, maybe u can explain briefly what will happen if use together..thanks..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member

Bro, maybe u can explain briefly what will happen if use together..thanks..

Found from seachem website.

Q: I've been dosing with Cupramine™ and then I added Product X and everything died. What happened?

A: If Product X is a reducing agent such as ParaGuard™ (or other aldehyde based medications), or if you overdose with a dechlorinator, such as Prime® then the Cu+2 will be reduced to Cu+. Cu+ is 10 times more toxic than Cu+2.

• SRC Member
tEc" post="1159015" timestamp="1392039723"]Found from seachem website. Q: I've been dosing with Cupramine™ and then I added Product X and everything died. What happened? A: If Product X is a reducing agent such as ParaGuard™ (or other aldehyde based medications), or if you overdose with a dechlorinator, such as Prime® then the Cu+2 will be reduced to Cu+. Cu+ is 10 times more toxic than Cu+2.
Waoo good to know that :) very interesting Cheers

• SRC Member

Slightly wider slightly taller than my old tank. Also took the chance to get front panel with crystal glass.

Nice secret project..hope to see more rare species of angels in ur new tank..cheers

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos