My 2x2x2 ft cube tank

sunny03

another one with pinkish or is it red center ??  :yeah:

is this the one I passed to you too?????

I kept one little colony...now more than 20 polyps liaoz :P

Your zoos tank is getting better and better!!! ;)

post-34-1086188462.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ya bro but how come urs have such a long tent.....

i have a frag a few and they turn out to be brown as u can see from the full tank pic but still not as green as those spread on the rock infact they are slowly turning green only can see when i on my moonlight

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

no idea leh....why it is extending so far out....this is an old pic...not taken good care of them, semi crushed by a LPS..... :nc:

they will slowly colour upz.....you running MH for them liaoz??? :lol:

• SRC Member

is this the one I passed to you too?????

I kept one little colony...now more than 20 polyps liaoz :P

Your zoos tank is getting better and better!!! ;)

i guess so :P:thanks: but not on the rock it use to be when the nudis attack my tank only manage to save these few

now slowly they are glowing on the bare rock that i reserve for them can see a few small small polys spreading :yeah:

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
no idea leh....why it is extending so far out....this is an old pic...not taken good care of them, semi crushed by a LPS..... :nc:

they will slowly colour upz.....you running MH for them liaoz??? :lol:

yes bro now runing on MH 150w 6500k with x2 55w pl, one white the other blue as i have found myself a fan to cool down the tank

but i lost a few yuma and and zoos on the top most of the rock as i am using a non uv coated bulb for 8hrs lasy time and they all got burn :cry:

my tank still not and nice as urs or other reefer still trying hard to achive my dreams of have zoos covering every corner of the rock structure

and i still trying hard to catch my 2 clarkis clown and the sand pearch in this tank as they are bully to the gobys and lower down the bio load

• SRC Member

guys i have some question

i have 2 Pistol Shrimp and they share a same hiding place together does this means that they are mated pair ???

another thing is that they change goby every 3 to 4 days why do they do that ??

cant each shrimp take one goby??

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
woah you have a really nice zoo tank

tks

still a long way to go

have to get a chiller if i wan to keep zoos to it best

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Update of my tank

total 3 small tang in my tank here one of it

post-34-1089300437.jpg

• SRC Member

Paris ris farm

iguana

two week ago when they have kola tang

any idea wat tang is it ???

and it have a habit that is to always poo at a particular spot (near a bicolour benny dan)

Paris ris farm

iguana

two week ago when they have kola tang

any idea wat tang is it ???

and it have a habit that is to always poo at a particular spot (near a bicolour benny dan)

Iguana!? :blink::ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

this sunset dotty back was added on july suspect that it kill my 2 pair of shrimp goby and pisto shrimps as i could not located them around in the tank

post-34-1096286082.jpg

• SRC Member

this is a yasha goby got it at sealife. have it for 3 wks liao

last seen was on last week.

so luckly that i manage to photo it

post-34-1096286237.jpg