• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Wah your zoos damn chio!! where u get??

tks some of it are from bro deep blue hahaha :angel:

here are some of the close up

post-34-1075988429.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

wat about this ??? it must be yours >>>

but just now that Pic zoo is yours so it look better ??

post-34-1075989052.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

wat about this ??? it must be yours >>>

but just now that Pic zoo is yours so it look better ??

Is this the maroon ones or the green ones????

post-34-1075989515.jpg

• SRC Member

Is this the maroon ones or the green ones????

maroon one i think i never take the close up but it on the top left of the left tank there are two rock of them

think this pic is the maroon zoos but the colour does not show up on the pic

post-34-1075989788.jpg

• SRC Member

BECAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH WITH BAREHANDS AND ACCIDENTALLY STICK THE FINGER IN YOUR MOUTH AFTER HANDLING IT!

This species is called Palythoa. it produces a toxin called palytoxin which is potent and deadly for humans. If you have a cut or tear in your skin avoid touching it. if you need to, wear gloves. If you happen to be infected, you can fall ill for a few days with vibrio infection, if you stuff your fingers in your mouth (nervous types), your mouth will become numb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

did u just shift it or it directly under the strong current as some zoos dont like strong current

• SRC Member

ok maybe next time i try that but i was trying to create a valley but my LR the shape like not suitable like that

• SRC Member

ney me also think that the behind it quite low maybe i can add a few LR behind to stack up higher ??