My Tank

justrc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro whats ur secret? target feed them everyday?

I just put the sun coral together with some cubes of brine shimp or a chop up a market prawn in a small cup , and gengle release all the food over the coral. 3 time a week for about 1 hr after that i put back to the main tank .

when I feed my fishes or other coral, the sun coral would come out when they sensed food is in the water.

I just put the sun coral together with some cubes of brine shimp or a chop up a market prawn in a small cup , and gengle release all the food over the coral. 3 time a week for about 1 hr after that i put back to the main tank .

when I feed my fishes or other coral, the sun coral would come out when they sensed food is in the water.

i did the same, but during the 1 hr it doesnt open up also. should i leave it till they are all open before putting back to the tank?

i even let the cup, with the sun coral in it, float in the tank so that temp maintains the same. (or should i take out the cup while doing this?)

Moorish Idol has to be the most beautiful fish ever! :thumbsup:

i did the same, but during the 1 hr it doesnt open up also. should i leave it till they are all open before putting back to the tank? i even let the cup, with the sun coral in it, float in the tank so that temp maintains the same. (or should i take out the cup while doing this?)
Try taking it out

bro so after an hour still not open, how ah? throw away water and put it back?
Yes try again next day it took me 5 day before it start to open and eat when I just brought it Btw how long u have the sun coral?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice zoas collection.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.