Where to buy this

tqut

• SRC Supporter

Very interesting cheap version of coral RX. Dont think this product is available here.

Bayer only concentrate mainly on their health supplements in singapore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Airfreight in should be possible unless it is forbidden in the 2013 Dangerous Goods Regulation book. Need to pay more for the DGR Certification.

I tried with Comgateway,it was auto rejected by the Comgateway system.

Not sure if USPS will send this but I can't find a US retailer that will ship it overseas.

Interesting to try it on corals though, if can get hands on 1

• SRC Member

Only way to get this in is by hand carry.. put in luggage. .. Had contact the manufacturer before unable to sent overseas. Unless you guys want to orders in cartons... I had seen reefer using KCL to kill unwanted pest in their tank... after that major water change

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Only way to get this in is by hand carry.. put in luggage. .. Had contact the manufacturer before unable to sent overseas. Unless you guys want to orders in cartons... I had seen reefer using KCL to kill unwanted pest in their tank... after that major water change
I read about KCL on te Taiwan forum. It seems like the in thing to do for eradicating pests in Taiwan. But they dose it in their tanks which kills all pods together with the pests. That's too drastic for my liking