Princess Anthias from PR's last shipment

Cookiemunster

• SRC Member

hi Cookiemunster can u tell me wat is "nori" where can i get them cos heard lots of them

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
Nori is seaweed. Those you can get from NTUC.

any brand or sort so i can hunt for them easily better if u can get a pic of the packaging

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

any brand or sort so i can hunt for them easily better if u can get a pic of the packaging

not neccesary NTUC, go provision shops, ask for dry seaweed that's use to cook soup one.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• Sponsor
:P Just a quick note about Nori....some of them are actually seasoned and might contain preservatives or other additives, if you need to buy, get those in the large pieces without seasoning. Better still, get those seaweed reinforced with vitamins from established brands like Julian Sprung or Ocean Nutrition (comes in red, brown and green types), might be a bit more costly than normal nori but for the sake of your aquatic pets...

• SRC Member

The best place to get nori is chinese herbal shops. They sell the made in china unseasoned dried seaweed for 70 or 90 cents per big pack which lasts me for at least 3 months.

Do not get seasoned nori which you eat straight from the packet. Make sure it is the raw dried types.

And please do not spend more than $1 for a big pack of nori. Its not worth it.

I bought the princesses from PR for $8 each.

Joe:

yup they look great. Evansi is nice too but I am thinking bartlets look nicer. And alot easier to keep too. Well we'll just have to see what evansi looks like up close.

• SRC Member

i brought the roasted nori from fairprice instate of feeding the fish i almost finish the whole pack