Why we launched this Lounge...

Achilles Tang

hi archilles, you are the guy i need to get hold off,

reason why? you are one of the damp exprience guys with marine aquarium.....

today i spent the whole day staring at the pc n yours advice really

open up my mind n filling my brain with the infro which i never come across

as you know i just join the forums, i didnt know that here is not allow

to ask for the above.......

anyway are you a diving instructor?????

ok i am late 20s having this hobby 4 about 4 months, really crazy about it thats why i upgrading to a bigger tank.

beside this warcraft 111 is my favourite n of course matrix n lords of the ring as well.

i in the service line still working very hard n playing hard as well. you know life is short no time to waste......

shopping, eating , always like 2 try new things n exprience new things

dIY things is very innovative n very creative.....it is one of the ways 2 keep me alive.......i like anythings that is creative, pictures, buildings, cars, interior design, even marine tank. is a piece of art like yours tank archilles...

really a piece of moving art.....

sorry that i didnt have a digital cam if not i will show you guys about me.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
...damp exprience...

You meant it literally, right? :lol:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

You meant it literally, right? :lol:

Tanzy,

That is so not farnie. :angry:

Actually, it is... !!!! :lol::D:lol::PB):)

I have not been exposed to so much saltwater before.... errr... wait... actually I do... let me see.... I dive, I fish, I was in the Navy, I keep a marine tank, I flooded my house a few times, I swam in my tank before... yeah... I am 'damp' experienced.... wahahahaha!!

Gee... is that a way to install a spell checker in this forum? I guess it wouldn't work too well... I have seen slump when it should be sump, damp when it should be damn...etc etc... LOL! Sorry guys... it's just that I write for a living (amongst other things)... and I tend to proof-read everything.

:)

AT

hi archilles, you are the guy i need to get hold off,

reason why? you are one of the damp exprience guys with marine aquarium.....

today i spent the whole day staring at the pc n yours advice really

open up my mind n filling my brain with the infro which i never come across

as you know i just join the forums, i didnt know that here is not allow

to ask for the above.......

anyway are you a diving instructor?????

ok i am late 20s having this hobby 4 about 4 months, really crazy about it thats why i upgrading to a bigger tank.

beside this warcraft 111 is my favourite n of course matrix n lords of the ring as well.

i in the service line still working very hard n playing hard as well. you know life is short no time to waste......

shopping, eating , always like 2 try new things n exprience new things

dIY things is very innovative n very creative.....it is one of the ways 2 keep me alive.......i like anythings that is creative, pictures, buildings, cars, interior design, even marine tank. is a piece of art like yours tank archilles...

really a piece of moving art.....

sorry that i didnt have a digital cam if not i will show you guys about me.

Strontium,

You misunderstood. What I mean is that this particular forum (intro yourselves) is meant for talking about ourselves only. You posted a question about recommending a tank setup here, when it should be in the "new to the hobby" forum! :)

Errr.. thanks for your compliments... but this hobby, you can never stop learning, and experience comes with lots of $$ & time spent. It helps when you have passion to do the best you can.

Nope... I am not a dive instructor (yet). I am still wet behind the ears... only advanced diver... and have yet to clock many many dives and in different diving conditions and locations to be considered a competent diver yet. Morgan is very much more experienced. If you are keen to learn how to dive... get in touch with him. He's part of a dive club.

I enjoy being creative too... and it helps when you constantly challenged by your limitations. :)

Anyway, welcome to SRC!!!

I hope no AOMC officer here, but I'd say, AOMC has been ###### up for so long. Did you know I actually knew more about policies than the NUSAF there? They actualy asked me to give them my "Wu Gong Mi Ji" to them... even when I did, they could not understand it... and asked for a step by step description of what has to be done, what are the typical questions officers ask when they call blah blah...

Oh yah, and things started to ###### up so much more when they started to employ 16/17 year old "ah lians" to do the job. They didn't know nuts about policies and GOMs. Dunno... but I always feel I missed out all the fun... I'd rather go chiong sua!

BTW, Shiokmc, there are hundreds of you pilot trainees transferring from RSAF back to Army... wouldn't be surprised especially when these new girls (actually they only stay an average of 3 - 4 months) take like 1 hr to do a simple job that only takes 10 mins... plus they spend so much time in the yellow box!

ha ha I suppose u were an NSF there ? Well I alway go AOMC last time but now just ord yesterday so now I am a free man...AOMC was my sub unit lah...

Anyway self intro a bit

name: Philip

age 23~24

current job: I just ORD yuppie

Started off with betta 6 years back, since then have tried keeping discus, planted tank, cichlids, and fish only marine tank. Give up marine tank a year back during NS no time to do any maintaince... very drained everyday work till 8/9 everyday... forced into ns slavery..anyway now that I'm free will be starting my marine tank very soon. But fowlr ..no chiller cant keep corals...

• SRC Member

I'm a student in London.

23. Been keeping marine aquarium for 5 years. Have a 4' 75gal tank now.

Nothing much about me. That's all.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

G1 @ Gombak ? i see many Gs quite often 1-4..... coz i was from a higly classified Armour Proj Grp.... only my CAO n DyCAO know the exact structure of my unit.... and of coz... i liase w AOMC n NSPC a lot too.... by the way... u know CPT Loy ? [recently promoted?] = ) he was fr Arti ....

• SRC Member
I'm a student in London.

23. Been keeping marine aquarium for 5 years. Have a 4' 75gal tank now.

Nothing much about me. That's all.

hey tanzy

which uni in london are u at?

i'm planning to head to nottingham for uni...rushing to fill up my ucas now...haha.... :D

how long more u have in uk?

• SRC Member

I'm in King's College London. I've got one and a half more years to go. Isn't it a bit too late to fill in the UCAS forms now? Are you intending to do Law?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

KCL is a great school. Huge library for the Strand side people. What do you look for in a 'good' college?

I'm studying Pharmacy.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

It will be fun to go overseas for a while but not too long.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

I'm male and male turtles stay at sea for their whole life time.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Hoooiii, on course got so much time ah..... or do it keep that archived for your dark twisted sexual fantasy :P:P:P (look under your mouse people, not for those with optical ones)

We have 'Flatworm Busters', 'Coraline Transplant Team', 'Emergency Fish & Coral Rescue'; I know which team Spade will fit in nicely:

'Forum Situation Defuse Team (Leader)' - Your antics can help to ease certain tension in threads (save you some skimate bottoms-up and give AT more time to find us more lobangs)..... :D:D

hiya :) i'm here onli bcoz my bf went crazy over marine fish some mths ago... & i thot it might b good if i can pick up some stuff in here...

;) there's stil alot of stuff i'm nt very good in... like all abt lites... wat fl & dunno wat... 2 technical 4 me...

but o well... it's nt such a bad thing if i learn new stuff... as long as we can tok abt it 2gether... :wub:

btw.. AT... would like 2 meet ur dog some day... very interesting...

i juz love dogs!

• SRC Member
hiya :) i'm here onli bcoz my bf went crazy over marine fish some mths ago... & i thot it might b good if i can pick up some stuff in here...

;) there's stil alot of stuff i'm nt very good in... like all abt lites... wat fl & dunno wat... 2 technical 4 me...

but o well... it's nt such a bad thing if i learn new stuff... as long as we can tok abt it 2gether... :wub:

i juz love dogs!

is yr bf in this forum?? or u juz want to make sure he's not flirting aroud here ??? :ph34r:

THOSE who dunno ur wife has registered here, BEWARE!! :P:lol::lol:

• SRC Member

is yr bf in this forum?? or u juz want to make sure he's not flirting aroud here ??? :ph34r:

THOSE who dunno ur wife has registered here, BEWARE!! :P:lol::lol:

my fiancee is here.. lurking ard somewhere.. i know it.. hahaha.. better be on my goodie two shoes.. :angel: if not, later i have to do this :bow:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

i juz love dogs!

Hi Polarie,

Welcome to SRC! It's refreshing to see a lady in here! :)

Sure, perhaps during the next SRC gathering, I'll bring my dog! :)

Do have dogs?

AT