WTS: Mouse Grouper

• SRC Member

Hey guys, I have a farm and an emergency. We have about 200 mouse grouper that we urgently need to get rid of. Going at $6 each.

Call me at 9862 7310. Collection will be at 20 Jalan Pergam, upper changi road east.

You can reach me at 98627310

• SRC Member

You meant: Chromileptes altivelis? What size?

• Like 1

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member
They're about 5cm to 10cm standard length(not including tail). Certified parasite free by our vet. All individuals are siblings.
A bit small to be eaten. .. any 15cm size ?

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Actually that's half wholesale price. But you bring up a good point. I should change the title to WTS: Investments. Great stock, very liquid.

And Yes, there should be a few 15cm specimens. But these guys are predatory, so I wouldn't keep them with fish less than 1/3 their size. Won't harm corals at all though.

You can reach me at 98627310