WTS Black ICE Snowflake Clown Pair

• SRC Member

hmmm.. thought so too.. if it really is then the price he quoted is ridiculous at SGD250 each.<br />

<br /> <br />I got that qoutes as well.<br />Not familar different name of clown. But that is beyond my thoughts. thought he wrote a pair for 250...

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

• SRC Member

Hmm... No wonder looks so... So it is the pair i have helped bro kakani to pass to him in front of maybank at jurong east that evening. Maybe he typo error, $150 for the pair because i recieved $160 from him. <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Bro.... anymore Clown Fish to sell me ? Good capital appreciation .. LOL

Bro after so many people bomb you think any reefer will buy at that price. If willing to buy at that price, you can easily find iwarna jun kai aka fuel he can give highest grade of black ice clown fish he breed. $500 per pair lol. Anyway all my snowflake picasso top grade A all up lorry lei now damn sian.

I also receive his PM too. :yahoo::chair::thumbdown:

"This is a premium pair and pellet trained beautiful colour

Each $250"

"Give me your offer ? I have overwhelming response the highest I will sell to the person."

Oh...despicable profiteer if it's the same pair..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: !!!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

I remember getting 3 blue $50 notes & 1 red $10 before i pass them to bro kakani. Too much. I am feeling sick now. <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

• SRC Member

Anyway its seem like a norm nowadays... Alot of ppl are just buying and reselling for profits...<br /><br />I always have a believe that the pasar malam section is meant for the community to trade/sell within each other so that we can keep cost low while expanding our collection...<br /><br />If u provide them a good home, they multiply, i think if u wanna sell n make some profits, thats fine by me... So many ppl are just buying for the purpose of fragging and reselling... Sigh... Livestocks are put through so much stress nowadays... We plug mother natures children out of sea but dun even provide them decent homes... Sad

• Like 2

:: just a noob ::

Anyway its seem like a norm nowadays... Alot of ppl are just buying and reselling for profits...<br /><br />I always have a believe that the pasar malam section is meant for the community to trade/sell within each other so that we can keep cost low while expanding our collection...<br /><br />If u provide them a good home, they multiply, i think if u wanna sell n make some profits, thats fine by me... So many ppl are just buying for the purpose of fragging and reselling... Sigh... Livestocks are put through so much stress nowadays... We plug mother natures children out of sea but dun even provide them decent homes... Sad

well said!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Bro after so many people bomb you think any reefer will buy at that price. If willing to buy at that price, you can easily find iwarna jun kai aka fuel he can give highest grade of black ice clown fish he breed. $500 per pair lol. Anyway all my snowflake picasso top grade A all up lorry lei now damn sian.

Oh... What happen to your Snow Flake Picasso ?? Why ???

• SRC Member

I believe reefers should stick together and prevent these unethical people who are out only to make a profit. If we see items/livestock that obviously have been flipped to make huge profits, we should sound the alarm.

For those unethical hobbyists out to make a profit, why not try your hands at flipping stocks instead eh?

• Like 1

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen