Feed small clams in separate bowl ?

EbiTank

PacB,

Sorry I must have been blind, I never noticed the use of any emoticons in your replies in this thread.... so I could never have guessed your body language.

Since it's so apparent that I have somehow stepped on your toes, I am going to back off now.

You are convinced that the methods of giving out pre-mixed diluted 'plankton water' is a good deal for reefers whereas I feel it would be a better deal/logical method to receive the frozen concentrated phyto paste in smaller quantities.

We'll let the issue end here... after all, no point jeopardizing our common interest in reefing... and as I always say... we all learn something new everyday!

PEACE? :D

And we all know what happens when Edwin Lam gets pissed right? :nuke::):whistle

:bow: We bow before your fury! :bow: Heh! PEACE lah... what you don't understand? :P

Need to talk to you soon about 'you know what', heh heh! :evil: and I also forgot to pass you the dough for the beckett the last time we had coffee.

AT

• SRC Member

hmmm never thought of it but i don't know if there's any nutrient content in that,maybe help pollute the tank water but not enough to be counted as food,well!i don't think so anyway.

I have a bad habit, i never defrost!. whole cubes just goes in- mainly wiped out by fishes,maybe bubble will catch a piece or 2.

if u have good enough lights for the clam, i guess feeding is secondary.

Also depends on what expense or lengths u want to go to provide food for it. Feeding phyto(be it frozen or live) is mainly for everything in your tank(including that clam direct & indirectly), you're wondering on target feeding the clam right,would be more trouble than worth as they are filter feeders,they take whatever food they need straight from the water & make most of what they need from the light u provide-no teeth to chew on anything so don't bother with the prawn thing.