Alternative model for Beckett 1408??

Tanggy

well 1 beckett nozzle is equivalent to 4 normal venturi nozzle..maybe you can run 4 normal venturi nozzle simultaneously per skimmer!

Really? Any hard data on this? :P

• SRC Member

well u see the four holes there??with the unique design of the beckett, each hole draws in air like a conventional venturi. So it has the capacity to mix a high volume of air with water..it may not be 4 times but definitely many more folds than any conventional venturi..i've read the concept behind the beckett nozzle design..can't find it..!

• SRC Member

Reefers

All those who are interested in a foam jet can go or call up the following address to check:

Acro-Asia Resources Pte Ltd

37 Loyang Drive

Tel: 65882033

The foam jet brand is call OSAE and part number is 50982. Price is $48 after discount. It is a bit steep, but if you need it urgently and factoring the freight cost, then maybe it is worth it. Cash and carry, no worry about goods arriving or not.

Look for Ms Eunice and she can help. I think at last count, stock left is only 6 pieces.

Cheers

• SRC Member

Terryz

Like what AT said, there are so many brand of foam jet around. Beckett is just a brand, just like OSAE, Heissner both from germany also make the same thing.....

If you do a search on (beckett 1408), I have a posting there on the Heissner foam jet which I bought from germany, same as the beckett.

Cheers

• SRC Member

So what weisoon/AT mean is that beckett 1408 is jus a commercial brand whereas foam jet is the general term to describe...so guys since they all work with the the same principle, why not get one locally instead of sticking to beckett 1408 and somemore online order...that's troublesome!

BTW lakeside Aquatic think they carry OSAE brand product, so anyone interested in the foam jet and staying in the west area can get a quote from Michael from LA.....Terryz u know rite? maybe u can help haha!