My humble lions tank

angry

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Bro Angry,

Looks like you are starting to deviate from the lion tank liao. :D BTW, nice panther. I used to be tempted to get 1 too, but didn't, cos I heard of its astounding growth rate. Is that a tomato (or is it fire) clown in the trio photo?

• SRC Member
Bro Angry,

Looks like you are starting to deviate from the lion tank liao. :D BTW, nice panther. I used to be tempted to get 1 too, but didn't, cos I heard of its astounding growth rate. Is that a tomato (or is it fire) clown in the trio photo?

Yeah man haaaahaaahaaaa, its pretty depressing to come home from work and not see any fish in the tank as the lions tend to hide behind the rock works when they are well fed:( thus making the tank looks very empty. I'm much happier with a few swimming fish around and the lions seem fine with my current preference.

Anyways, its still a lions tank! hee

• SRC Member

Your dwarf looks cute man bro volitan:) Have fun weaning it:) I'm still helping a friend's dwarf to recover, u interested to adopt it as i think it might not stand a chance to feed in my main tank having two adult lions vying for the same feed.

• SRC Member
Bro Angry,

Its a tomato clown i adopted from a friend:) Took awhile before it starts to eat, pretty picky on its food tho.

• SRC Member
Bro Angry,

Hey, i reckon u should get the grouper:) its damn nice and very bold. So glad i have one in my tank. One cute bugger that my whole family is enjoying it! Eats alot tho and starts to steal food with the lions believe it or not!

• SRC Member
Your dwarf looks cute man bro volitan:) Have fun weaning it:) I'm still helping a friend's dwarf to recover, u interested to adopt it as i think it might not stand a chance to feed in my main tank having two adult lions vying for the same feed.

Bro

Wat kind of dwarf and how big? :yeah:

• SRC Member
cute bugger..

the one I used to have was 4cm only.

4 cm? :bow: Mine is about 2inches. I am afraid if mine is 4cm, it would have become snack for my angler. :evil: Actually, even for 2 inch, I was quite worried that it would be eaten too. Still monitoring...

• SRC Member
Hey, i reckon u should get the grouper:) its damn nice and very bold. So glad i have one in my tank. One cute bugger that my whole family is enjoying it! Eats alot tho and starts to steal food with the lions believe it or not!

My tank will not tahan the bioload from another greedy pig. Furthermore, the panther will look less appealing when it grows bigger. I guess it's still personal preference... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Bro

Wat kind of dwarf and how big? :yeah:

Its a nice reddish dwarf, about 2" or more too currently resting in my sump tank, no chance at all in the main tank...i tried:) Courtesy of another bro from this forum as his tank crashes and this is the only survivor...so its proven to be hardy. Already fully recovered and feeding:)

• SRC Member
Its a nice reddish dwarf, about 2" or more too currently resting in my sump tank, no chance at all in the main tank...i tried:) Courtesy of another bro from this forum as his tank crashes and this is the only survivor...so its proven to be hardy. Already fully recovered and feeding:)

Bro Angry

2-inch... Hmm how convenient... U got pic? It's a dwarf fuzzy rite?

• SRC Member
i have sold away all my lionsliao :cry2: but next year i will have a 3 ft antenata lionfish tank...now adays antenata lionfish can be seen almost every farm hor?

Antennata are more difficult to rear compared to dwarfs and volitans, bro. It's also very difficult to maintain their fins, which are long and thin, and "snaps" very easily. :sick: