will i void my warranty/increase insurance

SpiderOne

if its not done by Borneo Motors, yes.

if it is not TRD, yes.

and please don't put hood intake on a Corolla. doesn't go at all.

dun worry, Borneo will never do it for him. (and it's not abt $$$). And i think he's just doing up his Lancer?? right? keke... and nope, Cycle & Carriage will not do as well...

Spider: if you want up-to-date information, you can check on LTA or One Motoring website. They do tell you what's modifiable and what's not...

some advice, if you 'do outside', dun 'do inside' and vice-versa. (guess you know what i mean???)

in that case.. i think i leave the outside alone :P . yes its corolla. i saw the altis style spoiler in one shop i cant remember where. and it was pretty nice. Not like those racing spoiler. just a small nice one

my apologies, i thot you talking abt those 'aeroplane' type of spoilers.

if you talking abt those normal kind, no problem lah... there are lots of 'accessories' shops doing them.

also JB has a lot! CHEAP somemore. (maybe you can consider the full bodykit?)

cheers...

• SRC Member

not the spoiler la. its just for show. Every single traffic light i stop at will have a beng driving a civic . he will look at me. i will look at him and green light he just zooms off and thinks hes all that. i hate that.

not the spoiler la. its just for show. Every single traffic light i stop at will have a beng driving a civic . he will look at me. i will look at him and green light he just zooms off and thinks hes all that. i hate that.

hahaha... ok ok...

after awhile you will just get used to it... there are already enuff stress living in SG.

driving should be relax one!!! hahaha...

(that's why i change from a coupe to mini MPV)... its shiok! no need to bother abt ppl revving along you anymore...

• SRC Member

Hey Spider...dont worry la....just a minor addition to your car.....look at my concerto....typical change the whole front bumper....only take a bit more time during inspection because these joker will take a good look on your engine chassis no. just in case you change the whole engine...hahaha

But...sold off already...really miss it..... <_<

post-11-1076411358.jpg

Are you sure EVERY traffic light so bad? lol.

I think the situation is not so bad right?

Oh yes I think at every traffic light I will have a fully kitted G9 Corolla with an Ah beng driver in it starring at me. Then once the lights turns green he zooms off and I just think how much petrol he has burned.

Fully kitted doesn't meant the driver is beng right? Driving a Civic doesn't meant all the civic drivers are beng right?

And P-plate doesn't meant super lousy driver, tap brakes when get tailgated by cabbies.

And not all cabbies drive like they own they rd right?

Are you sure EVERY traffic light so bad? lol.

I think the situation is not so bad right?

Oh yes I think at every traffic light I will have a fully kitted G9 Corolla with an Ah beng driver in it starring at me. Then once the lights turns green he zooms off and I just think how much petrol he has burned.

Fully kitted doesn't meant the driver is beng right? Driving a Civic doesn't meant all the civic drivers are beng right?

And P-plate doesn't meant super lousy driver, tap brakes when get tailgated by cabbies.

And not all cabbies drive like they own they rd right?

HAHAHAHA.... you really got me LAUGHING!

nab shot!

Read This: It's NOT the car.... It's ALWAYS the driver.

how do u classify someone who sits in the car at 2am wearing a baseball cap with golden sideburns poking out of his cap.

actually, there's no real need to classify them.

to each his own.

he feels comfortable wearing a baseball cap @ 2am... does that bother me?? i guess not. i dun lose sleep over that. he probably does, still running ard @ 2am.

just curious, how do you classify yourself??

i used to go tcss session @ 2-3am, too lazy to gel my hair (coz impossible to wash hair @ 5am in the morning when i get home, so i wear baseball cap), so what makes me???

kekeke...

be a little more forgiving and the things around you will look greener...

• SRC Member

Adding a spoiler to your corolla is just going to get you more weird stares. The spoiler will also cause more wind noise too. Are you seriously getting lift-off oversteers in your corolla to warrant the installation of a spoiler? Those spoilers probably won't work anyway.

Don't like ah beng civics? Join them or beat them with an unmodified BMW M3.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

actually, there's no real need to classify them.

to each his own.

he feels comfortable wearing a baseball cap @ 2am... does that bother me?? i guess not. i dun lose sleep over that. he probably does, still running ard @ 2am.

just curious, how do you classify yourself??

i used to go tcss session @ 2-3am, too lazy to gel my hair (coz impossible to wash hair @ 5am in the morning when i get home, so i wear baseball cap), so what makes me???

kekeke...

be a little more forgiving and the things around you will look greener...

he asked. i answered. i have fun :) everything is green enough. When i stop having fun. Then i'll start acting up and being a pain. Now the world is pretty fine i guess.

• SRC Member
Don't like ah beng civics? Join them or beat them with an unmodified BMW M3.

dun need to go to such great lengths. A nice say.. corolla will do.unless its the XLI GLI crap, with extra stickers to scare them slower . Not to mention 1 full tank for me is $120.

Im young and i like cars. why must i justify myself to everything. Morals and ethics are slowly becoming a pain to me. Soon i'll have unburden myself and that would be such a pity since .......

Im such a nice guy.

• SRC Member

dun need to go to such great lengths. A nice say.. corolla will do.unless its the XLI GLI crap, with extra stickers to scare them slower . Not to mention 1 full tank for me is $120.

Im young and i like cars. why must i justify myself to everything. Morals and ethics are slowly becoming a pain to me. Soon i'll have unburden myself and that would be such a pity since .......

Im such a nice guy.

erm i tink a spoiler on a Roly/Vios isnt goin to embarass civics..... ;)

but if u can cream one with a Roly/Vios, that will surely be embarassing! :lol:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

nos.jpg

Your answer. Better than a spoiler.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif