Ruby Red Dragonet

Marvin Wang

• SRC Member

Although I did not try before but I think is ok since both fish is not aggressive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Both fish are aggressive to mate competitors. I had 2 male mandrins which fought to the death. I'm not sure if it's would happen inter-species though :/

• SRC Member

I would advise you to have a take caution and have a contingency plan if you put them together. And if you do please post your findings here! I (and probably many others) would want to keep those two fishes together in the future so your experience would be greatly appreciated :D

I would advise you to have a take caution and have a contingency plan if you put them together. And if you do please post your findings here! I (and probably many others) would want to keep those two fishes together in the future so your experience would be greatly appreciated :D

haha not so soon not so soon, still kinda exe and must look out for shipment. But very tempting haha :P

• SRC Member

Ya,I wish to know too,also do red dragonet eat ready frozen food/pellet or eat pods like mandarin?

they eat pods like mandrin haha. Even if they eat pellets/frozen food they will most likely starve unless you feed them every 15 seconds :P they have a "straight" digestional tract(they poop a few minutes directly after they eat) so they get hungry very very very fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Unless you have a huge tank will lots of space for the dragonets to established their own territories, if not it is not advisable. I have a pair of S. moyeri and when I tried to add the ruby red, they would chase and bite the new comer till death. :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381