Clip-on 150W DE MH for SALE (CookieMunster kind)

orgasbt

• SRC Member

wah biangz. To the guy that aeroplane Orgasbt:

I hope you realised you cost him alot. He is only making peanuts. You can see how much by comparing Victron price + special UV glass + delivery. Do the maths.

Orgasbt is a nice guy....I really hope people who order stuff do not cancel irresponsibly.

Just my 2cents.

• SRC Member

I hope you realised you cost him alot. He is only making peanuts. You can see how much by comparing Victron price + special UV glass + delivery. Do the maths.

Orgasbt is a nice guy....I really hope people who order stuff do not cancel irresponsibly.

Just my 2cents.

Totally agreed with cookiemonster!!

Hey he is really a nice person to deal with, one of the best around IMHO.

Orgasbt , I wish I can take the sets from you but now no $$$. :(

• SRC Member

Just my 2cents.

I won't I won't.. I'm just too eager to meet up with him asap.. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

Totally agreed with cookiemonster!!

Hey he is really a nice person to deal with, one of the best around IMHO.

Orgasbt , I wish I can take the sets from you but now no $$$.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Strat,

If you want, Can take it first, You can pay me 1/2 first then the other 1/2 at the end of the month. Only to you.

Thanks

Dont think i want to do this kind of "lobang" anymore. It doesnt pay to do good.

• SRC Member
Hi Strat,

If you want, Can take it first, You can pay me 1/2 first then the other 1/2 at the end of the month. Only to you.

Thanks

Dont think i want to do thing kind of "lobang" anymore. It doesnt pay to do good.

Thanks for the offer!!

But it'll really be unfair for you lar!

Let me think about it ok??

In the meantime come guys, please help orgasbt out!

If want to get MH, now is a good time.

• SRC Member
Dont think i want to do this kind of "lobang" anymore. It doesnt pay to do good.

Maybe collect certain $$ in advance to pay for the material incase you meet with another "pilot" again. I'm sure we need poeple like you ard here.

All the best to your sales.

• SRC Member

haha..seem like got alot of 'pilots' who keep marine tanks..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

i vouch for him too. he was very nice to offer to deliver 1 PL tube to me... even though i nvr buy from him, i think he is very kind enuff to offer such good services. wish him all the best!

btw the MH set looks very well done. too bad i no chiller..

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

What about blacklisting the ppl who aeroplane always? then the rest of the reefers will know who to avoid seeling products or LS to?

Yes, this is a great idea. Kanna fly aeroplane by one of the reefer here too :)

Blacklist liao then we know who to avoid when they reserve that stuffs you're trying to sell.

• SRC Member

hi to all! i JUS brought a mh 150 set from him, can tell u he is very nice guy! he answer to all my newbie question. i vote for him. :D don get me wrong ar... nt helping him to sell his stuff, but he really very nice guy. ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!