My AF_version 2

alvy

• SRC Member

probably a couple of reviews, not on A review coming up! haha ;)

and this mama is certainly not for the DIY beginners hor...

damn lot of effort!

btw, i dun think the patents cover Singapore territory. actually alvy in in the process of patenting his hybrid design ;) so dun pray ard here ok! hehe

• SRC Member

patent??hehe..mind directing me to the patent??i'm damn interested in reading it man!!I :lol: if i kena wack by patent authorities, I'll bring down together with me all the commercial taiwanese products tt use the same concept man!!!..anyway, who says anything about selling B) .. still under intense research and development till i perfect it!..

well though this time round, i got a handful of guinea pigs who volunteered for this prototypes..i din pay a cent..just did wat i want to do for a long time! fully sponsored!

• SRC Member

the reducer?? acrylic casting lor! how else to do it?? heater??wun it be difficult to do?? i employ many machines and heavy tools to do things you've seen me do before! i followed closely to the deltec neck curvature..not identical..but similar..hopefully it works well..was thinking of pvc reducer like u did..but gave up the idea..want to really build something challenging!

• SRC Member

yup..just a difference in working style..when i diy, i dun do samples..i go all out to the final product. No point spending extra dough and time on little versions..if design is simple, concept is clear..JUST DO IT!!

• SRC Member
Alvyfoamer Version 2...hehe..since Alvyfoamer is a becket style..

the point is i can't think of any better name..

wat..Alvy Needle??

Alvy Nerdy?

Alvy Wheelie...

Needle Alvy!!!!!! (Canon is more appropriate!)

:lol:

In this nation of acronyms, perhaps it should be called something like:

AF-NW ver 1.0

Alvy Foamer - NeedleWheel version 1.0! :D

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

i'm in the process of making my own union or at least some form of connection joint. I'm not using convention union as they tend to be HUGE!..so i deiced to make a slimmer version..the size is similar to the H&S connector..but different in the way it connects..

• SRC Member

hehe...acrylic has many different type..i source for mine from a supplier, and it can be folded 180deg without even breaking..and snap back to original shape.. it is very flexible!! i tried breaking one..took me quite a while and effort to snap it!