Red Discosoma (Rhodactis)

SGreef

Woonming,

good enuff liao lah.... at least its so big and nice, like i told you, nothing in my tank seems to grow... except the bubble... still trying to figure wat's wrong... Btw, do you tink it's because I dun use the trace elements additives often?

Vincent Ho

PS: Anymore Xenia? Wanna buy!

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Woonming,

good enuff liao lah.... at least its so big and nice, like i told you, nothing in my tank seems to grow... except the bubble... still trying to figure wat's wrong... Btw, do you tink it's because I dun use the trace elements additives often?

Vincent Ho

PS: Anymore Xenia? Wanna buy!

i did not add any trace into my tank from day 1 till now.

As salt from water change is good to replace all ..

Anyway like what many said you dont dose or add anything you cant test! ( Hehe )

As if i am not wrong too much so called "trace elements" is acctually heavy metals .. which again may and may not cause "OTS"

:) Erm xenia u took my last 2 frag! How to sell u ?

And my parent colony died as i frag too much .... ( Heheh )

Hmmm... the msytery continues.... how come nothing grows?? the water is fantastic wat... all the readings are zero... fishes also zero... wahahahaha.... Still cant figure out!!

Funni thing is dat my octo branch, my jewel and hammer dun even open up properly... my leather also like short short tentacles only... :(

Everybodies ric grow... except mine.... GOD!!! Help me!!

Opps!!! sorry to hear about your xenias... maybe the kids taken away, they too sad... you wanna take back a frag or something? i didn't know there's 2 frags... :)

Vincent Ho :D

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hey Vincent

So late haven't sleep ah?

BTW, red algae on your sandbed? Does it look is moss? If it is, those are not good. Since the last time you update me on your no. of fishes in your tank did you buy more? Phospahe can and will increase if you overtock or overfeed your fishes. <_<

hey bro!!!

didn't know it was you leh.... still trying to learn more on the net... kekeke.... nope... not buying any fish for the time being... coz gotta let it stay empty for 5 weeks to kill the ich... got a pretty serious ich problem.... :(

Anyway, might need your help to print a aticker for the wheel cover, can? how much it costs ah?

Vincent Ho

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Not a problem. Just pass me the design. BTW, I kanna ich about 7 months back. All fishes died except for my maroon clown. Still alive today. Impt not too overstock, once they stress, ich comes in. When feeding fish, try soaking your food 1st with garlic.

Dat's wat I normally do, in fact, my fishes eat almost daily with garlic soaked food... bt, wat format does the pic have to be in? Jpeg?

Anyway, intending to upgrade to a 3 feet tank, so the 2 feet used to keep only boxfishes... wahahahahaha... :)

Vincent Ho

post-34-1105890976.jpg